• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly don't know how anyone who was a fan of the original 3 movies could shit on this......when that x-wing landed...........

Axl and Fernando announcing 2022 tour dates   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

The Mandalorian was the best thing I've seen in TV or movies since Game of Thrones premiered.

I was fucking AWED.

I'm a jaded, cynical cunt and I hate everything, but this show just made me feel like I was 7 years old again.

Jew Jew Abrams just got butt-fucked by the guy from Swingers.......Rise of Shit is gonna be even more shit if that's even possible.

Torrents are up...don't give the Mouse any money....but my god, this is the first REAL Star Wars work since Return of the Jedi.

yup

between this and rise of skywalker it looks like george lucas is going to singlehandedly save star wars

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/star-wars-rise-skywalker-test-screenings-disaster-george-lucas/

"journalists" already on full panic mode over kathleen kennedy's upcoming termination and the reinstation of lucas to the throne

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-george-lucas-sequel-trilogy-controversial-disney/

George-Lucas-and-Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi

A P O L O G I Z E

1 hour ago, Facekicker said:

anyone got a link to the mandalorian? Don't want to give Disney a cent. Send via PM

Disney and Apple must be out of their mind if they expect me to hand over $13 a month to both of them for their shit tv. 

Too many of these services will flood the market. Eventually cable will be a better option again. 

I feel zero guilt about downloading stuff.

I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars over the years on movie tickets and VHS tapes and DVDs and blurays and CDs and action figures and posters all kinds of shit.   Just like with Guns N Roses....I helped make everyone involved rich.

I'm just watching a TV show.  It's no different than taping a song off the radio.   I'm not walking into a store and shoving a bluray box set under my shirt and walking out the front door.

I don't know why people are willing to pay for streaming services, or spend $1.29 on an mp3 that should be free, but apparently enough people do it.   But also, enough people think it should be available to everyone that all the shit is uploaded to the internet for free within minutes.  As long as those brave souls are out there, I'll help them do god's work.

And if something never leaks online and there's no way for me to see if without paying money?  Well, I can live without seeing it.

7 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

The Mandalorian was the best thing I've seen in TV or movies since Game of Thrones premiered.

I was fucking AWED.

I'm a jaded, cynical cunt and I hate everything, but this show just made me feel like I was 7 years old again.

Jew Jew Abrams just got butt-fucked by the guy from Swingers.......Rise of Shit is gonna be even more shit if that's even possible.

Torrents are up...don't give the Mouse any money....but my god, this is the first REAL Star Wars work since Return of the Jedi.

It was alright I guess. 

Too early to really give an opinion. 

Music was awful though. 

7 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Here it is for anyone that wants it....it's not HD but I thought it looked good enough.

http://wetransfer.com/downloads/d96dee6682e89d830815473949242eea20191112163136/d02189

the baby yoda is going to be his partner like in lone wolf + cub, ronin, old man logan, etc. etc. and probably dozens of Westerns and Kung Fu films

9 hours ago, John Bonham said:

what does this mean?

OP is zoomer slang for overpowered, originates from balancing in video and/or card games

"Rey was so OP in the last jedi, it kinda takes you out of the movie"

i hope the baby yoda has timeline altering abilities and removes the last jedi from the continuum

Spoiler

Second episode was just as good.  That baby yoda is the cutest thing since baby ewoks, yet not nearly as cloying.  I like it.  My favorite thing about this episode is that the Mando got his ass kicked thoroughly....twice.  First by the jawas and second by the monster.  He never gave up though, but he's not perfect.  He's flawed.  He's human.  That makes him a million times more relatable and interesting than Rey.   Isn't it amazing that a character who has no face is exponentially more human and relatable than that fucking plank of wood Mary Sue?   God damn the fucking sequels suck cock.

My pleasure.....I get to help make sure this awesome series is seen by as many people as possible, and give the finger to the Mouse while doing it.

Now....you might argue that piracy really hurts the little people, like the grips and lighting guys and stuff.  Well.  I'm sure they're making a hell of a lot more than me just from their Unions already, so no, I don't feel that bad.  So they only make 100,000 grand a year instead of 150?  I don't know.  I don't know the numbers and I don't really care.  Nobody cared that expedia put travel agents out of business.

8 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:
  Reveal hidden contents

After two episodes... I'm sold

Great show. Tons of action. Why couldn't the prequels and sequels been this good? 

4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

After two episodes... I'm sold

Great show. Tons of action. Why couldn't the prequels and sequels been this good? 

I haven't watched it yet but it these streaming services are the new cinema. 

Movie ticket sales are declining so put out the classics and release just enough original content to cover ticket sales. 

I think Disney somewhat gave up on traditional movies. They made a live action Lady and the Tramp. Was it necessary? Fuck no, but now it is another reason to buy Disney+.

The acquisiton of Marvel and Fox was the ultimate power move. Fuck you FX. The Simpsons belong to us now. 

Just download this stuff and keep it all while you still can.

I have every episode of the Simpsons ever, on an external hard drive.  Even all the shitty ones.  In the proper aspect ratio too.

When I was a kid I taped stuff off TV all the time.  I don't see this as being any different.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Just download this stuff and keep it all while you still can.

I have every episode of the Simpsons ever, on an external hard drive.  Even all the shitty ones.  In the proper aspect ratio too.

When I was a kid I taped stuff off TV all the time.  I don't see this as being any different.

same, i only grab new episodes of simpsons in SD for archive's sake though, around 200 mb an episode

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I haven't watched it yet but it these streaming services are the new cinema. 

Movie ticket sales are declining so put out the classics and release just enough original content to cover ticket sales. 

I think Disney somewhat gave up on traditional movies. They made a live action Lady and the Tramp. Was it necessary? Fuck no, but now it is another reason to buy Disney+.

The acquisiton of Marvel and Fox was the ultimate power move. Fuck you FX. The Simpsons belong to us now. 

and yet for all their money and acquisitions, Disney still can't make a 'good' oscar-worthy movie

money can't buy soul and this will always be the mouse's greatest folly

10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

and yet for all their money and acquisitions, Disney still can't make a 'good' oscar-worthy movie

money can't buy soul and this will always be the mouse's greatest folly

That's why they own Miramax.