popcorn's snare

SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT WHAT THE FUCK

In 1994, Best joined the acid jazz group The Jazzhole. He contributed to the success of the group for two years. He co-wrote and co-produced three albums for the group including The Jazzhole, And the Feeling Goes Around, and The Beat is the Bomb. In 1995, he co-wrote and co-produced Escape by Bill Evans.In 1995, he joined the Obie Award winning cast of Stomp. He toured with the cast of Stomp throughout the US and Europe.[1]

Jar Jar Binks was a percussionist.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

What did he mean by it?

I think it's because someone complained about the P with the green background.  I didn't change it to that, mind you, I just removed my old avatar and that's what it showed.  So JB changed it.  

At least it's not Laura Dern from Ruin Johnson's movie.  

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

JB ninja changed my avatar to what it is now. I'm ok with it.

Yeah but you got Bill Murray you lucky fuck.  Don't try to equivocate this.  I'm bitter.  

8 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

JB ninja changed my avatar to what it is now. I'm ok with it.

Suits your personality about as perfectly as any avatar on the site.  I approved of the change.   John Winger was a childhood hero of mine.   Loved how he seduced and fucked PJ Soles like it was nothing.   Bitch was gagging for it.....he had serious game.  PIMP!

(Harold Ramis scoring Sean Young was baller too.....Stripes kicks ass.  I bet that movie is considered a hate crime now.

8 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Yeah but you got Bill Murray you lucky fuck.  Don't try to equivocate this.  I'm bitter.  

You're not bitter, you're Jar Jar.

All kidding aside, just an FYI

I don't need to login to anyone's account to change their profile pic

It's an option for me, just viewing your avatar. If I hover over it, I can change the pic and or your cover photo

This thread reminded me of when Eric was running mygnr, he would delete my avatars but never give me warnings or send pm's or anything like that. It eventually just became a game to me, delete and replace :lol: The avatars contained no nudity, they were just gifs of hot chicks with huge tits and I wanted to see what I could get away with. :lol:

18 hours ago, John Bonham said:

All kidding aside, just an FYI

I don't need to login to anyone's account to change their profile pic

It's an option for me, just viewing your avatar. If I hover over it, I can change the pic and or your cover photo

feel free to change mine, i hate it but im too lazy to think of anything cool. Bestow on me some of your greatness