Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Y2K

I had just turned 13, I was eating pizza while my dad was getting shit faced and winning a shit ton of money playing poker. My uncle in Florida went a little overboard for y2k. When I moved down there in 2004 he showed me what he had bought. He had like 100 pounds of rice in a bunch of white, sealed buckets. A bunch of guns and a shit ton of ammo. 

I was 20, and I had this younger girlfriend that looked like a slightly heavier Neve Campbell with that short haircut.

All she ever wanted to do was fuck, and she was up for everything.

She lived a couple of streets away from where me and some friends were living, and despite her mother and 3 siblings we fucked everywhere all the time at her house too...got walked in on all the time.

We eventually broke up because I was a big drinker/smoker and more than a bit of an asshole because I sang in a kick ass band and had a big head.

I really should have pulled my head in and kept her because she was fucking awesome.

Anyway, I didn't care/believe in all that doomsday crap, and I didn't have a computer so I didn't care.