Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Soul Monster full take with vocals

31 minutes ago, D-GenerationX said:

Would greatly appreciate a link of whatever is going around if anyone could oblige.

Yeah me too home fucks 

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

When you consider that hardcore GNR fandom has probably dwindled down to the thousands, worldwide.....that makes us some of the last fans standing.   I mean hardcore fans, not the saggy titted bleached hair soccer moms that were already too drunk to stand before "Jungle" is played.  I don't know about South America, but the rest of the world it must number in the thousands somewhere.

Certainly weren't enough HARDCORE fans to move 10,000 units of their shit box.   Again, South America doesn't count, cause if a single SA fan actually had a thousand bucks they'd  be on their dial-up internet soooo fast, trying to click "order."

(I've heard legends that in many small villages all across the continent they pooled their money to buy a single box to share amongst themselves.  It always ended in bloodshed and death.  In fact, entire villages were even wiped out.  One sad bastard went to his grave after swallowing the precious metal guitar picks, thinking he could keep them in the next life.  No....they cut them out his body while it was still wriggling.   One little girl was found crushed, with only the corner of a "Victory or Death" tattoo clutched tightly in her lifeless fingers.   Truly tragic.)

Anyway......my point is.....we are among the most hardcore fans left in the world.  And at this point, only weeks away from 2020....would any of you even sit through the MTV Rehearsals in one go if they were free on youtube?  I didn't think so.   Now imagine offering to pay thousands of dollars for that.  What the fuck is wrong with this fanbase???

I laughed reading this. Woke up with bad tinitus so some laughter helped. Thanks fag!

6 hours ago, GNS said:

WAIT 10 MINUTES OF IT BUT STILL THIS IS FUCKING GLORIOUS

BUCKET IS LITERALLY STANDING TALKING TO FINCK GESTURING HIM TO GO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STAGE DURING JUNGLE

it's a great time to be a gnr fan

Just now, GNRVahland said:

So the rumours about The General being also rehearsed were kinda true.
I think it still has to grow on me.....but it will for sure.

lol that's why nobody trusts us. Stop that man, let's enjoy the rehearsals finally. Jungle Maddy and PC were rehearsed. The only difference is that they went with Jungle a little longer in this rehearsal so they probably decided to cut some part afterwards.

53 minutes ago, maynard said:

lol that's why nobody trusts us. Stop that man, let's enjoy the rehearsals finally. Jungle Maddy and PC were rehearsed. The only difference is that they went with Jungle a little longer in this rehearsal so they probably decided to cut some part afterwards.

I have to admit....don't believe everything I say....most is true....some is just a bit enthousiastic.
For reliable objective judgement listen to Maynard (....and maybe 1 or 2 others you all know)

Keep up the good work guys....it has been damn silent for a while but it's fun to be fan again !

8 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

When you consider that hardcore GNR fandom has probably dwindled down to the thousands, worldwide.....that makes us some of the last fans standing. 

Not a chance in hell it's thousands.

Hundreds.

Spanning all the forums, the hardcore base is down to 300-500 tops...that's including the occasional lurkers. Remove them, it's barely scraping triple digits.

Hell.....online media outlets don't even bother lurking at the forums anymore. To the rest of the world, leakgate made as much noise as a mouse pissing on cotton.

4 hours ago, GNRVahland said:

So the rumours about The General being also rehearsed were kinda true.
I think it still has to grow on me.....but it will for sure.

lol wtf where?

it's the medley a couple of times, with and without axl. there's a cool band huddle in the end too.

quit your bs.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:56 AM, Dr. Strangelove said:

sent out another dozen pms

ill try to get to everyone tonight

Thanks for sending.  I'm impressed we need this album 

Anyone who I don’t know that sends me a pm, go fuck yourself. Last time I sent an alt account / lurker a pm with a download link, they had the download taken down. Not happening again 

37 minutes ago, maynard said:

This I Love (Remix - Raspy vocals) just leaked.

Let's get that one also ! Crazy times, thanks !!!

EDIT: This one is damn hard to find. Not sure why it's so hard to share real leaks.
Earlier it went al smooth......last weeks is fun but hard working to get them and hoping for real songs, not fakes.

If somebody can help me out with this one please...

Edited by GNRVahland
Hard to get

On 11/20/2019 at 6:35 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Dude!  Don't talk about the secret subforum....you wanna get your gypsy ass kicked out?

But what about the Secret Secret subforum of the secret subforum!