Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Soul Monster full take with vocals

31 minutes ago, sixes said:

But he rhymed it with Elvis 🤣

I swear he says 'held us' in the 2nd line but it's hard to tell. Also pretty sure the words 'the storm' are somewhere in the screaming part but @Dr. Strangelove is the only one who can decipher Axl's mumble-speak.

Axl was so ahead of the time with the autotuned mumbling. A truly revolutionary and inspirational musician. Thank you by take care of modern music, Ax'.

1 minute ago, Auck said:

If serious please pm me

they aren't it's a hoax and a very unoriginal hoax they done this 2 years ago with atlas saying that it leaked and no one believed them and no one cared anyway so it's kinda getting boring

Just now, axl has his eye on me said:

they aren't it's a hoax and a very unoriginal hoax they done this 2 years ago with atlas saying that it leaked and no one believed them and no one cared anyway so it's kinda getting boring

fuck off towel

you'd get a link if you weren't a toxic youtube reporting autistic faggot

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

fuck off towel

you'd get a link if you weren't a toxic youtube reporting autistic faggot

i'm not towel and i haven't reported shit did you even look at who sent the strike or did you assume someone that you hate? you are a very hateful person but wont admit it cause deep inside you know it

5 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

why isnt he banned yet

cause i'm not towel and you assume that you are right just cause you say you are and towel might be a dick but you have a disturbing amount of self entitlement just cause you own a discord server so stop with the finger pointing and stop accusing me of being someone else just to get me banned cause you dont like me

I like the part at 0:48 seconds that goes

”bippity boppity bip bop bap, I fucked beta and now I have to fap, my language is poor cause I’m fat and sore from fucking that whore”

17 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

That doesn't even make sense. 

Okay, that's not cool of me. I'm not criticizing. Its just impossible to tell what you mean. 

it means he didn't think soul monster leaked and i also agreed with him