Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Soul Monster full take with vocals

It is easily the best song from the CD era. Liked the instrumental. Love this one despite Axls stupid vocals in general, the screaming part is classic Axl and very good.

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

ban this towel waving cunt, got my youtube video of ashba playing scom taken down

no one give him the link

i have dealt with the cunt on the comments and idk why you guys are calling me him he is a fucking parasite and i haven't done anything wrong

1 minute ago, meatpuppet said:

Will someone Pee in Me.

Feel free to piss in my mouth.

dont do that gay shit here

just ask for a link and tell warchild to suck a cock, thats how we roll here on gnfnr.

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Mickey vocals = :thumbsdown:

Actually working an Elvis reference into the song = :thumbsup:

But he rhymed it with Elvis 🤣

It's not the same as the Elvis bit. It's completely warped. Axl sounds like Duff with strep on helium, the solos sound off key, the strings are off-putting and jarring, and Pitman's triangle thingy is way too high in the mix

And my hearing isn't exactly the best, but if that's Muhammed Ali's voice in the outro, then this is automatically the best GNR song ever

1 minute ago, takinashit said:

It's not the same as the Elvis bit. It's completely warped. Axl sounds like Duff with strep on helium, the solos sound off key, the strings are off-putting and jarring, and Pitman's triangle thingy is way too high in the mix

And my hearing isn't exactly the best, but if that's Muhammed Ali's voice in the outro, then this is automatically the best GNR song ever

No.