Sign in to follow this  
deelowbrown

A celebration of white trash

So Motley Crue is reuniting, and bringing out Poison and Def Leppard for a stadium tour.     

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/motley-crue-def-leppard-poison-set-2020-stadium-tour-913823/

caterwauling cunts everywhere are getting moist......you ever see what happens to old dusty things when they get wet?  ain't a pretty thing

Lol of course that's their stipulation. "If we want to, we can tour." Were they dragging Vince's fat ass out here against his will or something before?

8 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

In all honesty if the tickets 🎫 were like 5 bucks each and it was a nice outdoor venue. I would probably go.

I don't disagree. 

I imagine it is going to be stadiums, and $50 minimum though.  I guess if you are a Crue fan, this is kinda cool

Since playing Tommy Lee in The Dirt, so many of my fans have said how they wish they could've seen the real Mötley Crüe play live,” said Colson Baker (aka Machine Gun Kelly)  “I never thought I would see the day when this would become a reality.  But the fans spoke and Mötley Crüe listened!”

pQGUUn8.jpg

THE DIRT currently enjoys an audience score of 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. And its massive global success earlier this year saw Mötley Crüe’s popularity rush to new highs, catapulting the band’s music back to the top of the worldwide charts with the younger 18-44 demographic now representing 64% of the band’s fanbase. Moreover, in the six months following the release of THE DIRT, Mötley Crüe has celebrated a meteoric rise of almost 350% increase in streams of their music across all streaming platforms. However, most of the new fans have never seen any of the legendary live shows that Crüeheads have relished for close to 4 decades.

Jkvi6jq.jpg

This is silly.

We all complain about how bad Axl sounds now. But, he can still sound great at times. And he can be passable for a lot of a concert.

But Vince Neil is awful live. The way people describe Axl's vocals on here is how Vince actually sounds. He only sings about half of each song, and he slurs together half of the words he actually does sing.

LISTEN TO THIS. It's 100 times worse than Axl.   I honestly wouldn't go see Motley Crue for free....and I grew up a die-hard fan and own all their albums.  Too Fast For Love is a sleaze rock classic.

Utter shit

Saw Poison and Crue together in 2011. Very forgettable show. It was fine I guess

Seen Deff Leppard a few times. They're okay but I have no interest in this tour. 

Thats so shit. 5 years is not reunion.l

I saw the Crue in 07 I think it was and Ive gotta say that they kicked ass despite Vince's laziness, which I don't think was as bad as it is now but was certainly present.

Motorhead were the support, it was a fucking great night.

Motley Crue, Poison, and Def Leppard.

Wow.

If not for the one armed drummer, would the audience even know it was three different bands?  I certainly couldn't tell them apart when the songs came on the radio in the 80s.