EstrangedTWAT

Come back Auad!!

When Auad first came to the board and started spamming his Auad-posts, I found it really annoying.  I'm sure I even called him a retard and told him to stop.

But then whenever he was happy, he'd just post a gif of a gypsy woman twirling her skirt around.

At first I found that bizarre, but the more he did it, I found it incredibly endearing.

But then one day, Auad disappeared.  Now I miss him and I want him to come back.

It's kind of like he was "noicing" my "noice!" and at first that really annoyed me, but as soon as he left and I started "noicing" again and he didn't "noice!" my "noice!" I got really sad and looked for him, but he was already on the bus out of town.

I just saw some posts bashing my man Auad for no reason.   This aggression with not stand, man.   Auad is one of the good guys.

SHAME.    Shame to anyone that bashes our wonderful South American ray of sunshine.

You know who you are.   Hang your heads in defeat and reflect on the error of your ways.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:40 PM, Facekicker said:

Can we just rename him Gunner. 

Because nothing would be funnier than the real Gunner seeing that and getting MAD 

Gunner still lurks all the time the damn monkey 🐒 

19 hours ago, maynard said:

Auad is a brainwashed communist but he's cool.

Valeu brother! Te considero bastante.

Abraço!