Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

There's only ONE MONTH left in the decade...

The world seemed to move faster then ever before 

i got married , had a kid

i found myself asking less questions 

7 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Yep. And if it is Elon Musk at the forefront of human progression, we really are in trouble. 

Watching what the Musk and Bezos types do in the coming years will be a real indication on which direction Civilization is headed.

Elites buying property in places like New Zealand isn't the red flag some people like to perceive it to be.  Maybe a bit worrisome...but they've always done that shit.

It's when they start pulling their resources out of their vanity projects that people can start to wonder if we're about to go off the rails.

I think the 2020s will be the final decade for this Nerf-life standard of living we have here in the U.S.

Things are going to get rough. 

New drugs that will make the poor more violent. More corruption in the police forces. More gated communities. Food shortages. Rising sea levels. "Company towns." Slavery/Indentured servitude slowly returning. 

Just now, sixes said:

Started the decade with 10 cents in my savings account. Will end it with 5 cents.

Not bad

February will be 10 years since GN'R's legendary Canada tour

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

February will be 10 years since GN'R's legendary Canada tour

January. :P

It's weird that I first saw GNR almost a decade ago, one show after the infamous fat Axl pictures, and it's still easily the best show I've seen from them.

Fat Axl & DJ Ashba >>> NITL

:fataxl:

We began the transition to cyborg with the popularization of the iPhone. Fentanyl killed off the weekend warrior. Political correctness got so bad that we elected Donald Trump.