Sign in to follow this  
EstrangedTWAT

What was Axl's faggiest costume?

I was thinking about this today, around the time of "what is GNR's most white trash moment" but there's really no point in discussing this at all.

His St. Louis riot get up of cock-bearing biker short shorts, bare chest save for a fucking black feathered boa, and a black leather dominatrix cap.

axl-rose-06.jpg

He's worn some seriously faggy shit over the years, including actual assless leather chaps, but nothing is faggier than this look.

/thread

Those red bicycle shorts were pretty damn fagish. And he cant say "it was the 90's'" cause no other supposed non pillow biter was running around with a pair of tight ass shorts in front of stadium crowds. It was queer as hell back then, and is just sadly hilarious now. And gay as shit.

9 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Miser has a ton of these threads, one where Axl wears these flower print leggings

I miss Miser and Ragnar 

16 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

The leather jacket and denim jeans thing was going before the 90's even begun.

Yeah but the whole glove and ring thing was brought into the world by grandma Axl

Just now, arnold layne said:

I don't. 

I understand how either can rub people wrong but they are GNFNR posters not just randoms or Alts they no matter what problems they have they are part of our community.

Assless Leather Chaps and G String that Axl wore at The Roxy and other club shows in 1986 will always top this category

b9055941fe2a0c393eed2aa6ed1ad818-full.jp

2733F2FE00000578-0-image-a-17_1427916597

I think the flamboyant stuff takes balls.

The ones that are disappointing are when he tried to follow trends. Wearing a jersey and ultra wide jeans.

kM7dLvK.jpg

I think I wore wide jeans too back in the day, everyone did. Like the bell bottoms of their day.

5 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

I think the flamboyant stuff takes balls.

The ones that are disappointing are when he tried to follow trends. Wearing a jersey and ultra wide jeans.

kM7dLvK.jpg

I think I wore wide jeans too back in the day, everyone did. Like the bell bottoms of their day.

Yeah I don't have a problem with feathers and fur and shit, that's just what many entertainers wear as part of the show.  Hendrix, Prince, etc all did it.

170615_monterey_500px4.jpg

As for fashion trends, what's "cool" today is often laughed at in the future.

20 years from now we'll be posting about how gay skinny jeans are.

Fortunately there won't be any pics of me in them, because I come from the future.

g-star-raw-motac-3d-skinny-jeans-dark-bl