Sign in to follow this  
EstrangedTWAT

Most White Trash GNR stuff

GNR is white trash making white trash music for white trash.

I love GNR, but damn, I've really cringed over the years at how WT I must seem to everyone around me just for liking them.

One of the most awkward moments was in high school when I was watching the UYI live VHS tape, and my dad walked in the room just in time to hear "It Tastes Good, Don't It?"

What do you think their most white trash song is?  You might be inclined to say "Anything Goes" but you'd be wrong.

It's "Bad Apples."   There's something so disgustingly Indiana redneck greasy sweat asshole about that song.  I hate it. 

When he goes "I got some gen-u-ine imitation baaaad apples, free samples for yo piece o' mind only nine ninety five" it just makes me kind of wretch like I just saw two mulleted cousins making out.   Fucking gross.

1 look at bagel boy or that fat Jewish cunt who’s sweat would have more oil than iran, should be enough to tell you how white trash this band and most of it’s fans are.

Just now, John Bonham said:

I wonder how many GNR fans also have Harley Quinn tattoos?

Their 15 year old granddaughters do.  (Do the math.)  Real GNR fans have faded rose tattoos covering their saggy pizza tits.

8 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Who has more dignity?

GnR or Insane Clown Posse?

Geez.  That's a tough one.   Our best and brightest minds might contemplate that for centuries and never come up with an answer.  Like this classic conundrum:

source.gif

46 minutes ago, november snow said:

I love Bad Apples:shrugs:awesome music,vocals and the solo is so underrated

Well, of course you do man!   You're white trash!!

(I'm kidding!!   Hey....we're all white trash for loving this stupid hillbilly junkie band as long as we have.  Well....except for those of us that aren't white.  But even those members are honorary white trash!)

Can't put it into words....it just rubbed me the wrong way.  Just came off as hillbilly shit to me.

Wasn't it only played live once that was documented?  So weird how the UYI I songs especially really got ignored.

17 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Can't put it into words....it just rubbed me the wrong way.  Just came off as hillbilly shit to me.

Wasn't it only played live once that was documented?  So weird how the UYI I songs especially really got ignored.

I think that's the fish out of water story he's telling -- a hillbilly rich and famous in shit Hollywood.

walker is what happens if axl never got the big time. a pimply skinny white  kid pumping bagels at the gas station

Yeah, that gold-digger hitched her wagon to the wrong horse....dude was already one foot in the grave.  That's his third wife, by the way.  None of his marriages lasted longer than a few years.  Gee, I wonder why.

I liked the Nazi hats, by the way, but Axl (and lots of other glam guys) were wearing them first.

Speaking of Nazis....how come the PC police don't care that Axl straight up flashes an SS Eagle of Death complete with swastika and then grins right in the Paradise City video?   I know it was censored on MTV, but come on, it's out there. 

I think he's just too low on the food chain for the outrage assholes to give a shit about.

Oh lord how did I forget that one???

Perfect example JB!

I remember watching that live when it aired....I was in middle school.    My jaw dropped like a church lady's.  That was a big deal back then.

10 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Oh lord how did I forget that one???

Perfect example JB!

I remember watching that live when it aired....I was in middle school.    My jaw dropped like a church lady's.  That was a big deal back then.

my mom and dad were kinda chuckling but also somewhat appalled. Shit like that didnt happen back then. I was laughing my ass off

On 11/11/2019 at 11:05 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

It's "Bad Apples."   There's something so disgustingly Indiana redneck greasy sweat asshole about that song.  I hate it. 

When he goes "I got some gen-u-ine imitation baaaad apples, free samples for yo piece o' mind only nine ninety five" it just makes me kind of wretch like I just saw two mulleted cousins making out.   Fucking gross.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

holy shit, this is funny

Even the t-shirt for that song is pure, 100%, unadulterated white trash:

a6c2caa5f657432c996551811aaebd88.jpg

I mean....wearing any GNR shirt is just advertising to the world that you're a trashball....I get it.  And I know...I have dozens of GNR shirts!  But this one has always stood out to me as the absolute worst, just like the song.  Gross.