GeraldineBailey

Slash and Duff on Ozzy’s album

I have no interest in listening to this album.

I like Ozzy's classics but the quality of his music deteriorated after the nineties. I don't think anyone could argue that.

It is a shame he is in such bad health. He was always somebody I thought would live forever. 

He has tons of stuff in his vault.

Between No More Tears and Ozzmosis (so say 93-94) there was an album or at least a bunch of "demos" done with Mark Hudson and Steve Dudas for a supposed Beatle-esque album that I believe was to be called "OZZYLAND" or something.

Max Cavalera spoke of Ozzy playing it for him in the late 90s.

Anyway, a handful of tracks (that might be from said album) leaked a few years ago and they are really cool.

Oh No The Bitch Won't Go

My New Rock and Roll

Feels So Good To Be Bad

Say Yeah Yeah

Frustrated Yes I'm Hated

Too Far Gone

Dream For Tomorrow

Denial

Ghost Behind My Eyes 

Those last two tracks ended up on Ozzmosis in different forms.

A lot of this new album seems to be in the same vein from what I've heard so far 

There is also the shelved album called "X RAY" from the same timeline that was allegedly going to be a band and not Ozzy solo album...Ozzy, Steve Vai, Bob Daisley and Deen Castronovo.

The song "My Little Man" from Ozzmosis is a rerecorded version from X RAY.

Vai and Sharon fell out over $$$...Ozzy said at the time it fell apart because it was going to cost too much to have the x ray of the band on the cover and the label were worried that people wouldn't know who the album was by.

There's also a proper, 4/4 Black Sabbath album from the early 2000s that never came out- but the track "Scary Dreams" was played live.

Blizzard of Oz, Diary of a Madman are all I have of Ozzys solo career. After Randy, I lost all intrest in his solo shit. Sad to hear he is sick. Seems like a cool dude.