GeraldineBailey

Slash and Duff on Ozzy’s album

Btw this is the next thing that shows you how fat and shit and lazy Axl is.

Slash and Duff are doing a lot of new music and GNR, which they are part of, is not releasing shit. 

I’d rather take albums on Ozzy’s last albums quality level than nothing.

Fuck you Axl

I can't stand his voice so I'm far from a fan. The classics are cool and imo superior to Black Sabbath.

But we are once again talking about other artists. Let's focus on the band this forum is dedicated to.

So, Nevermind or In Utero?

Ozzmosis was the last Ozzy album I liked. There is a good song somewhere in "Under the Graveyard" but the chorus bit and the guitars are horrible.

15 minutes ago, bran said:

Ozzmosis was the last Ozzy album I liked. There is a good song somewhere in "Under the Graveyard" but the chorus bit and the guitars are horrible.

Down To Earth has a few good songs sprinkled throughout but overall, it's not a good album.

Black Rain and Scream are trash

Every song he does these days suffers from horrible delivery (the verses) and stupid, rhyming lyrics.

I'm looking at rubbish like Crucify the Dead- embarrassing vocal delivery in the verses and lyrics so dumb Ozzy probably scrawled them himself in whatever colour crayon he hadn't eaten yet.

Ozzy hated working with Michael Beinhorn on Ozzmosis cause he made him work very hard on his vocals and do a lot of takes- everything after that you can tell that that Ozzy isn't being pushed vocally.

He sounds pretty good here but the song itself is pretty rubbish, even if it does follow the 70s Sab formula.

The guitar is very nondescript, but it's better than Zakk Wyldes horrid squealing to my ears.

8 minutes ago, sixes said:

Down To Earth has a few good songs sprinkled throughout but overall, it's not a good album.

Black Rain and Scream are trash

I enjoy Black Rain and Scream more.

They aren’t like great albums or something but they are not bad at all. 

For example songs like Diggin Me Down.

I don’t really see anything bad about this song. And it’s 100% better than Scraped or Riad N The Bedouins.

His work is not as good as in his early years but it’s not trash