GeraldineBailey

Duff on Ozzy’s album

15 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

Every song he does these days suffers from horrible delivery (the verses) and stupid, rhyming lyrics.

Perfectly said. 

I love the Ozzman but no amount of vocal effects is going to fix this song. His time was up years ago. 

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

what the fuck

Did I jump the shark?

I'm not saying it goes on my playlist, but it's better than most radio-friendly rock that I hear. Judging by that criteria, it's fine, enjoyable even.

Just now, magisme said:

Did I jump the shark?

I'm not saying it goes on my playlist, but it's better than most radio-friendly rock that I hear. Judging by that criteria, it's fine, enjoyable even.

i mean it's better than anything he's put out since i don't wanna stop probably but

the tone on the guitar solo sucks

the oh-oh-oh oh-oh-ohs in the chorus are shit

idk it just reminds me of a generic avenged sevenfold single i'd never listen to again

now i'm listening to it a dozen times in a row trying to figure out this puzzling IBO ruling

Why waste time with ozzie, you have gnr duff

and this is shit guitars sound very fake and i don't like the voice at all

that's why I hate black sabbath too

boring riffs and shit vocals

20 hours ago, Haters Gonna Hate said:

I agree the guitar tone is awful. Don't know why Zakk isn't there I don't mind his solos on Book of Shadows 2.I think they are much better than this at least. 

Some years ago Ozzy said something like Zakks becaming way too big and having such an identity that he didn't want his solo career to be just another Zakk Wylde outlet. It was starting to sound way too much like BLS.

I guess the attention Zakk was receiving kinda made the madman a little jealous.

10 minutes ago, default_ said:

Some years ago Ozzy said something like Zakks becaming way too big and having such an identity that he didn't want his solo career to be just another Zakk Wylde outlet. It was starting to sound way too much like BLS.

I guess the attention Zakk was receiving kinda made the madman a little jealous.

His wife/manager has always been very careful to ensure none of the band members steal any of Ozzys spotlight.

Ozzy is the star.

"Ozzy is Ozzy, like Elvis was Elvis"

Of course they are allowed to have their own spotlight, but not any of Ozzy's.

On that note, one day I hope that the unreleased "X RAY" album comes out or leaks....Ozzy, Bob Daisley, Deen Castronovo and Steve Vai.

The "supergroup" imploded due to Oz and Steve and said spotlight

On 11/8/2019 at 7:21 PM, maynard said:

I can't stand his voice so I'm far from a fan. The classics are cool and imo superior to Black Sabbath.

But we are once again talking about other artists. Let's focus on the band this forum is dedicated to.

So, Nevermind or In Utero?

In Utero anytime.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:44 AM, default_ said:

Ozzy used to be a huge GNR fan at the time, he probably looks at Duff now and says: da fuck happnd

At some point Ozzy claimed they were going to be the next Rolling Stones. It is amazing Ozzy sings so much better than Axl.