Sign in to follow this  
gunsntortillas

Did the Chairman come through? Looks like the infamous "rehearsal" video is now on Youtube!

I think I'd rather watch the 2002 VMA Rehearsals than any Nirvana official show. At least NuGNR had Buckethead, Funch and Brain "Bryan" Mantia which were all much cooler than Kurt Cobain or that guy that looks like the Foo Fighters' singer.

when your most popular song is blowing your face off with a shotgun in the key of d minor, you know your teen angst really came from the soul

just like how that guy who burned all the churches and murdered his guitarist makes the best death metal

I used to like op but fuck him, this thread had my hopes up momentarily before they came crashing down. Basically to sum up, how gnr have been for the past 28 years.

Ramon tell the faggot chairman he’s a failure !!!!!!!!

Ramon tell the chairman that a Taco Bell 🛎 employee has been more successful 

Ramon tell the chairman he was pegged harder than Jarmo at the last Rock In Rio 

On 11/7/2019 at 3:43 PM, gunsntortillas said:

Don’t stoop to cunt level. That title is specifically reserved for the chairman, far cunt heart attack to be - Msl, and Taco Bell boy

On 11/7/2019 at 8:53 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

when your most popular song is blowing your face off with a shotgun in the key of d minor, you know your teen angst really came from the soul

just like how that guy who burned all the churches and murdered his guitarist makes the best death metal

«when your most popular song is blowing your face off with a shotgun in the key of d minor, you know your teen angst really came from the soul»

😂 jesus! 😂