Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Do u enjoy reading threads where 2 people trade insults back and forth

You like teh cock?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No

I miss reading gunners retarded replies, fuck he was the dumbest fuck I’ve ever come across but he was funny truth be told.

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

People like McGregor v. Paquio or whatever the fuck. I just like to read GUNNER v. Skeeter.

Gunner had a pretty funny way of arguing. He used two strategies. 

1. He could somehow turn the most positive things into a negative. You could post that you won the lotto for 50 million dollars AND the doctors just said your cancer was in full reemission. And he would make 37 posts where both those things were somehow a negative. 

2. He would just reuse the insult you nailed him with back on you. 

Two vary simple modes of insults. But both effective because they were both so stupid that it was difficult to respond without looking silly. 

To be totally honest. To this day I am still not sure if the guy was a genius and the best troll in forum history. Or if he was a complete moron (but with a heart of gold).  

3 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

I miss Ragnar's responses.

“The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones all suck. And I fucked your mother and your sister you inbred retard faggot.”

That was literally 93.2% of his posts. 

6 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Gunner had a pretty funny way of arguing. He used two strategies. 

1. He could somehow turn the most positive things into a negative. You could post that you won the lotto for 50 million dollars AND the doctors just said your cancer was in full reemission. And he would make 37 posts where both those things were somehow a negative. 

2. He would just reuse the insult you nailed him with back on you. 

Two vary simple modes of insults. But both effective because they were both so stupid that it was difficult to respond without looking silly. 

To be totally honest. To this day I am still not sure if the guy was a genius and the best troll in forum history. Or if he was a complete moron (but with a heart of gold).  

Gunner was certainly a piece of something. The guy was all about utopias and conspiracies. He's not a dumb person but he was indeed a bit of a looney.

There was the magazine thing where he tried to protect Axl from fake news, he left the forum because of a mafia game, all the conspiracy theories he believed, the way he couldn't accept other countries couldn't be run the way Portugal is.... all of that while being a grown man? Yikes. And not, it was not a character. Never was.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:53 PM, Skeeter said:

Only when there is some humor. 

This. Mar the insults creative and funny, otherwise it gets boring.

There was an old MyGNR user called bacardimayne. Never recovered after I called him a cunt that one time.