UNVOTE- DR.STRANGELOVE

Why did you vote Deadstar?

43 minutes ago, magisme said:

People Not Willing to Explain Their Vote: hotdogman

Missing: Mcdaddy

12 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

I'm probably fucked. I shouldn't have voted Deadstar

How come you are fucked? Something don't seem right with this sausage 

Didn't she say brasky told her that Strangelove was the cop before he was converted? That doesn't sound at all like something a game mod would say. Why would a player even need to know that

Just now, John Bonham said:

Im not changing my vote.

If ir turns out doc lawyered-up and mags convinces everyone to vote for hotdogman, then town deserves to lose

Exactly. 

Mafia is playing you all. I was duped. I admit it. Fool me one, shame on you. Fool me twice won't get fooled again

18 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Im not changing my vote.

If ir turns out doc lawyered-up and mags convinces everyone to vote for hotdogman, then town deserves to lose

Are you not reading my posts? Or are you misrepresenting me intentionally?

I have said over and over that lynching Dr. Strangelove today is a foregone conclusion. He will die today. He should die today. I will vote for him today. He is mafia. I will not vote for hotdogman or anyone other than Dr. Strangelove today. I simply want to take some time to gather intel while we know exactly who one mafia member is. I just want hotdog and McDaddy to answer my questions before we move on.

Is this still confusing for you? Because literally everyone else seems to get it.

3 hours ago, John Bonham said:

As ive said in the thread: it was deadstar's word against doc's and i didn't believe brasky would convert a town cop to mafia and then a vanilla townie to town cop on day 2. It sounds too convoluted.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:32 PM, John Bonham said:

My bullshit radar is going off and with it being Deadstar's word vs. Doc's, I feel safe voting for Strangelove. Deadstar is more believable. 

I'll ask you once again, since you're trying to deflect. What changed here?

52 minutes ago, magisme said:

I'll ask you once again, since you're trying to deflect. What changed here?

Scroll up because ive answered your question already. I didnt believe brasky would tell her that doc was s former cop. It still doesn't make any sense 

7 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Scroll up because ive answered your question already. I didnt believe brasky would tell her that doc was s former cop. It still doesn't make any sense 

Yes. I agree with that. My guess is she misstated what she knew vs. what she assumed. Got her in trouble.

I wasn't around when the vote switches all went down. When I left in the morning, Doc was one vote from a lynch that I assumed was inevitable. When I came back at night, Deadstar was dead. I didn't read a lot of her posts in between all that carefully since she came up cop exactly as I expected.

@McDaddy @hotdogman

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

No reason to let today go beyond tonight imo. I'd like to hear from those two, but I vote Doc before I go to bed unless others have more questions.

4 minutes ago, McDaddy said:

Have I been summoned @magisme?

Please answer the following:

1. Who did you vote for yesterday and why did you vote for them?

2. Did you believe Deadstar? Why or why not?

Thank you kindly.

1 minute ago, magisme said:

Please answer the following:

1. Who did you vote for yesterday and why did you vote for them?

2. Did you believe Deadstar? Why or why not?

Thank you kindly.

1. Strangelove and unvoted cuz I was confused af.

2. I believe Deadstar got confused between what she knew and what she speculated. Lol this should be the quickest lynch ever. Why isn't everybody voting for Strangelove?

To those that asked I voted Deadstar because she kept babbling about knowing behind the scenes things which js sometimes a last ditch mafia ploy. My gut originally said JB but now I think he is a quality town poster

Honestly Bacardi looks bad right now. He played really aggressive for mafia considering mafia couldn't win the game last night

The inactives/low activity all suck and I have no idea. No clue about someone like Mac daddy

Sorry for being pretty much inactive... very busy week. Sometimes real life get in!

In more important matters.... 

Official Vote: Dr. Strangelove

12 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

The inactives/low activity all suck and I have no idea.

Yeah my bad on that one. November turned out to be busier than I thought. I should be clear for the rest of the game though