Bill Brasky

Viet Fucking Mafia Game Thread,,,,,

On 11/13/2019 at 3:21 PM, Deadstar said:

Ask Brasky, he will verify that it was nothing fishy.

I'm town and i know that DrS is Mafia. Started as Town, converted to Mafia. It's so obvious. My vote stays on the Dr and anyone not voting him will be dodgy or a bit dumb

This post makes Deadstar my #1 suspect. Only mafia knows anything. Still not enough to make me vote though.

Can't talk about Deadstar as she gives me no vibes, even though I have been personally dragged into "partnershit"

I placed a vote on Dr.S. (which wasn't threatening to him at all) and suddenly most of you felt like I am attacking town. I just don't understand why most of you feel like he is some kind of "Seer" that you need to follow. Of course John Bonham is there and also  Iwasjustkidding1, so two players that may have been more active than me, but brought utter shit to the game.

All I can say is I am getting too old for this shit.

10 hours ago, hotdogman said:

How is any of that obvious @Deadstar

To me it's obvious because DrS targeted Uruguns after he(DrS) became Mafia. I think that Ironfin chose Dr to be mafia as he knows him to be a good player. 

10 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

This post makes Deadstar my #1 suspect. Only mafia knows anything. Still not enough to make me vote though.

It's not only mafia that can know stuff. 

I know that i've put myself out there as a suspect because i've voted the Dr. That's my own fault, I honestly didn't know that Brasky could not verify my PM because in past games PMs have been talked about and posted.

This is my 3rd time playing and the last game was so unmafia that i feel this is more like my 2nd game.

10 hours ago, magisme said:

I'd probably get on board for a Deadstar vote, but I don't see the case against KFC.

I'm town. 

I'm triggered.

I think JB is the next dodgy one. Too much shitposting.

You responded to 3 people, but it was all in one post, so you're not objectively triggered.

I'm less suspicious of you now.

Ironfin chose Doc to be mafia? Why would Ironfin get a say in it? We killed him.

41 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

To me it's obvious because DrS targeted Uruguns after he(DrS) became Mafia. I think that Ironfin chose Dr to be mafia as he knows him to be a good player. 

It's not only mafia that can know stuff. 

I know that i've put myself out there as a suspect because i've voted the Dr. That's my own fault, I honestly didn't know that Brasky could not verify my PM because in past games PMs have been talked about and posted.

This is my 3rd time playing and the last game was so unmafia that i feel this is more like my 2nd game.

I'm town. 

I'm triggered.

I think JB is the next dodgy one. Too much shitposting.

So you're the cop? If so, I'll go with you. If you're wrong, you're dead tomorrow though.