Bill Brasky

Viet Fucking Mafia Game Thread,,,,,

7 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Yes, the telltale sign of a mafia player is that they get aggressive when people don't pay attention to the game because they definitely don't want to slide by unnoticed. Those are some great detective skills you have there, Scooby Dunce.

Hey, this is my first game so :shrugs:

You being a veteran maybe trying the "agressive" role instead of the "unnoticed" role thinking you will get far. But idk. Like I said, first game. :shrugs:

Scooby Dunce? Didn't know we were in middle school 😂

5 minutes ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

Hey, this is my first game so :shrugs:

You being a veteran maybe trying the "agressive" role instead of the "unnoticed" role thinking you will get far. But idk. Like I said, first game. :shrugs:

Scooby Dunce? Didn't know we were in middle school 😂

:lol: I'm aggressive every game. Doesn't matter if I'm town or mafia. You want to play detective and you couldn't even figure out you were in middle school? 1st game is no excuse for that, Dunce Knight.

Pointed out you were being aggresive in the post above me and you respond aggressively and with middle school level name calling. 

Anothing thing I noticed. You didn't vote Ironfin who turned out to be Mafia. You voted MIA instead, who was pretty much "confirmed" mafia.

On day 2 you were the first to vote Uruguns, who turned out to be town.

My detective skills aren't good, but it smells like gook spirit. 

I will let it go though, since it's just your style of playing 😉

Will keep my eye on you though.

10 minutes ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

Pointed out you were being aggresive in the post above me and you respond aggressively and with middle school level name calling. 

Anothing thing I noticed. You didn't vote Ironfin who turned out to be Mafia. You voted MIA instead, who was pretty much "confirmed" mafia.

On day 2 you were the first to vote Uruguns, who turned out to be town.

My detective skills aren't good, but it smells like gook spirit. 

I will let it go though, since it's just your style of playing 😉

Will keep my eye on you though.

🤣🤣🤣 You think it matters to me if you vote for me or not? In your world voting for confirmed mafia is a bad thing? If you'd have done the same we'd have killed 2 mafia members now. How do you rationalize being the first to vote for Uruguns has any significance whatsoever when I was also the only one to make it perfectly clear that nobody should vote him just because I thought he was mafia. Everyone else came to that conclusion on their own. I think I'll keep my eye on you.

9 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

In your world voting for confirmed mafia is a bad thing? 

Its not a bad thing at all. But to a Mafia, a confirmed mafia is probably better to vote out than the other pick that ended up being Mafia. 

14 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I think I'll keep my eye on you.

👁️

18 minutes ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

Its not a bad thing at all. But to a Mafia, a confirmed mafia is probably better to vote out than the other pick that ended up being Mafia. 

👁️

Thanks to you not voting confirmed mafia, we're only down 1 and we have another to contend with. Not voting him helped mafia way more than voting him ever could. 

Anyway, I need to be up early so I'm going to bed. I'll get back to you tomorrow after I take a good luck at when and where you voted. G'night.

10 hours ago, Deadstar said:

@Salsh Borski i believe you. I put your name on my list as an afterthought. I reckon we all go for DrS. I know I'm Town and i believe you and KFC are too. Agreed? @KFCBucket?

AQNDNfP.png

@arnold layne @John Bonham @Damn_Smooth

the guilty rats are starting to panic

deadstar and kfc are definitely working together

10 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

I’ll hear out the Dr and McDaddy and decide.  I’ve been burned by bandwagon voting before.  I have no reason to encourage people to vote unless they are sure because town are losing players and I don’t want to harm us any more by casting stones against people who may not be dirty.  That being said, I suspect both and one other player whom I’ll not reveal yet until I observe them more.

what's your reason for thinking i'm mafia? because i started a bandwagon on someone who made shit posts and jumped on my ass immediately after naming two mafia members? uruguns deserved what he got for being so shit.

again, i implore the cop to investigate me and confirm my authenticity as town post-MIAgate

8 minutes ago, Punkie said:

How does that ss prove your theory?

she was pming brasky as soon as the day ended to send in the kill

it doesnt prove anything, just thought it interesting to note with these developments

10 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I don't want credit, I want people to pay attention to the fucking game.

I live-skim the game and then cycle back to read the entire day for better context. I would have caught it. Plus, JB jworded it more clearly.

26 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

she was pming brasky as soon as the day ended to send in the kill

it doesnt prove anything, just thought it interesting to note with these developments

I don't think the PM tells us much, but her lynching vote was sketchy.

Flying under the radar + lynching vote + triggered-posting right after lynching vote = fishy.

16 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

Okay, so time for me to write my thoughts. I have been suspicious about DS and Dr. Strangleove since the beginning which is easy to check. I just didn't like the two of them working so close. If I was to vote day one, it would be on DS, but that was not a solid vote.

I still don't like it but they were rights about Ironfin, so I give them some due. However with voting out Ironfin, they could kill uruguns and Liars (which is always a big town loss).

I didn't like the bandwagon on uruguns, I didn't feel it was justified.

For now, all of the new players seem suspicious as they do not give any vibes. Also Borski is uniquely silent and not bragging about being salami mafia King...

Mags is always playing innthe shadows, but that made him mafia only once on my memory ;)

To sum up - shit! And KFC is inactive and no votes from him. Obvious mafia! :)

I don't like this post. 

It isn't genuine. I feel like KFCBucket wrote it on Google Docs and revised it multiple times while communicating with Deadstar and possibly Salsh Borski outside the game thread. 

Dr. Strangelove finding Deadstar PMing is a contraversial strategy, but effective nonetheless. I have played a few games where mafia was snuffed out through this method. 

I believe that if Deadstar is mafia than KFC is most likely as well. 

I also think we have a big time player as mafia. Reading back GnRLiars specificially said he would investigate which is pretty much suicide if you have a veteran on the mafia side. 

Vote: KFCBucket

Lol, I sincerely wrote it while sitting on the toilet :D

I believe Deadstar tried having a friend on me is because she is afraid that she put the final vote on uruguns and that you guys would vote her off quickly. We have been partners in Warriors mafia so I guess she believed she can count on some kind of affection ;)

her pms have nothing to do with me but the above post makes me believe @arnold laynelaynelaynelaynelaynelaylaynelaynelaynelayne may be dirty

1 hour ago, KFCBucket said:

Lol, I sincerely wrote it while sitting on the toilet :D

I believe Deadstar tried having a friend on me is because she is afraid that she put the final vote on uruguns and that you guys would vote her off quickly. We have been partners in Warriors mafia so I guess she believed she can count on some kind of affection ;)

her pms have nothing to do with me but the above post makes me believe @arnold laynelaynelaynelaynelaynelaylaynelaynelaynelayne may be dirty

Post pics of the toilet to prove you even have one

The only pm I have sent anyone regarding mafia was a reply to Brasky after I got my role.  

@Dr. Strangelove I’m not sure of you being mafia, I just had a hunch early on when I was feeling things out.

I still think McDaddy is mafia however, he’s being quiet and not refuting my allegations.  

Official vote: McDaddy