Jump to content
Bill Brasky

Viet Fucking Mafia Game Thread,,,,,

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

this faux-ignorance nightpost doesn't sit well with me

That's okay. I thought the day had started because I didn't read past the video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Suspicious to see Deadstar come in last minute to put the last vote.

I did the same with Ironfin. I'm on a different timezone to you lot. I'm in England.

My suspects ATM are DrStrange, JB  and SalshB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

I did the same with Ironfin. I'm on a different timezone to you lot. I'm in England.

My suspects ATM are DrStrange, JB  and SalshB

If y’all vote me out you are gonna be one town less.  I’ve been suspecting Dr S and McDaddy for a while but I need to see more from others before I make my mind up because it’s not clear yet.  I mistakenly jumped on the bandwagon on the last vote and lost a fellow townie so I’m gonna make sure before I throw stones this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

If y’all vote me out you are gonna be one town less.  I’ve been suspecting Dr S and McDaddy for a while but I need to see more from others before I make my mind up because it’s not clear yet.  I mistakenly jumped on the bandwagon on the last vote and lost a fellow townie so I’m gonna make sure before I throw stones this time.

So we both think DrS is Mafia? I can go with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so time for me to write my thoughts. I have been suspicious about DS and Dr. Strangleove since the beginning which is easy to check. I just didn't like the two of them working so close. If I was to vote day one, it would be on DS, but that was not a solid vote.

I still don't like it but they were rights about Ironfin, so I give them some due. However with voting out Ironfin, they could kill uruguns and Liars (which is always a big town loss).

 

I didn't like the bandwagon on uruguns, I didn't feel it was justified.

 

For now, all of the new players seem suspicious as they do not give any vibes. Also Borski is uniquely silent and not bragging about being salami mafia King...

 

Mags is always playing innthe shadows, but that made him mafia only once on my memory ;)

 

To sum up - shit! And KFC is inactive and no votes from him. Obvious mafia! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

So we both think DrS is Mafia? I can go with that. 

I’ve thought it from the beginning.

 

17 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Okay, so time for me to write my thoughts. I have been suspicious about DS and Dr. Strangleove since the beginning which is easy to check. I just didn't like the two of them working so close. If I was to vote day one, it would be on DS, but that was not a solid vote.

I still don't like it but they were rights about Ironfin, so I give them some due. However with voting out Ironfin, they could kill uruguns and Liars (which is always a big town loss).

 

I didn't like the bandwagon on uruguns, I didn't feel it was justified.

 

For now, all of the new players seem suspicious as they do not give any vibes. Also Borski is uniquely silent and not bragging about being salami mafia King...

 

Mags is always playing innthe shadows, but that made him mafia only once on my memory ;)

 

To sum up - shit! And KFC is inactive and no votes from him. Obvious mafia! :)

 

I’m not bragging because Bill threw me into the game without me asking to be in, I was trying to avoid it so that I could say I was still king after this one too 😇.  But here I am, still not quite sure what I’m doing.  If I’m being silent it’s not tactical, it’s because I was feeling out who I suspect.  I’ve now clearly named two of them... whether either of them go and are mafia or I go and you lose another town, you’ll see that I am telling the truth... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll hear out the Dr and McDaddy and decide.  I’ve been burned by bandwagon voting before.  I have no reason to encourage people to vote unless they are sure because town are losing players and I don’t want to harm us any more by casting stones against people who may not be dirty.  That being said, I suspect both and one other player whom I’ll not reveal yet until I observe them more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Okay, so time for me to write my thoughts. I have been suspicious about DS and Dr. Strangleove since the beginning which is easy to check. I just didn't like the two of them working so close. If I was to vote day one, it would be on DS, but that was not a solid vote.

I still don't like it but they were rights about Ironfin, so I give them some due. However with voting out Ironfin, they could kill uruguns and Liars (which is always a big town loss).

 

I didn't like the bandwagon on uruguns, I didn't feel it was justified.

 

For now, all of the new players seem suspicious as they do not give any vibes. Also Borski is uniquely silent and not bragging about being salami mafia King...

 

Mags is always playing innthe shadows, but that made him mafia only once on my memory ;)

 

To sum up - shit! And KFC is inactive and no votes from him. Obvious mafia! :)

 

We were right about both Ironfin and MIA. That doesn't mean a damn thing though because somebody got changed to mafia during the first night kill and it could be anybody playing. Maybe start paying attention.

 

I'm back at square one because I was sure Uruguns was mafia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

For those of you who suspect Dr. Strangelove, what about him going after Ironfin? Why would he throw a teammate so quickly under the bus?

See above. Nobody is above suspicion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uruguns for LVP / town dunce

 

why are people calling me mafia? i've been going after confirmed mafia members since the game started and you'd have to be mafia to think uruguns was town after his performance

 

funny how kfcbucket, the guy who hasn't even cast a vote in this game, suddenly has a hard-on for the people getting shit done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

My top suspect is magisme. I don't like his "objectively town" post in reference to Damn Smooth.

It was half-joke. Just because he hates discord.

 

On 11/11/2019 at 4:12 PM, Deadstar said:

I really hope I'm not wrong :scared:

S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Don't forget: someone was converted on Night One/Day Two, so we can't totally rely on a player's Day One behavior

Great point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

For those of you who suspect Dr. Strangelove, what about him going after Ironfin? Why would he throw a teammate so quickly under the bus?

Because he was town when he did that, then he got converted and went after Uruguns knowing that he was town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, magisme said:

What is it with every faggot on this forum crying because they don't get credit for something?

I don't want credit, I want people to pay attention to the fucking game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The two I think are mafia are KFC (for not voting anyone so far) and DamnS (being a little agressive there on the post above me). 

 

KFC hasn't said anything to make me suspicious though, its just the no vote thing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

The two I think are mafia are KFC (for not voting anyone so far) and DamnS (being a little agressive there on the post above me). 

 

KFC hasn't said anything to make me suspicious though, its just the no vote thing. 

 

No vote and no post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

The two I think are mafia are KFC (for not voting anyone so far) and DamnS (being a little agressive there on the post above me). 

 

KFC hasn't said anything to make me suspicious though, its just the no vote thing. 

 

Yes, the telltale sign of a mafia player is that they get aggressive when people don't pay attention to the game because they definitely don't want to slide by unnoticed. Those are some great detective skills you have there, Scooby Dunce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...