Bill Brasky

Viet Fucking Mafia Game Thread,,,,,

13 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

this faux-ignorance nightpost doesn't sit well with me

That's okay. I thought the day had started because I didn't read past the video. 

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Suspicious to see Deadstar come in last minute to put the last vote.

I did the same with Ironfin. I'm on a different timezone to you lot. I'm in England.

My suspects ATM are DrStrange, JB  and SalshB

14 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

I did the same with Ironfin. I'm on a different timezone to you lot. I'm in England.

My suspects ATM are DrStrange, JB  and SalshB

If y’all vote me out you are gonna be one town less.  I’ve been suspecting Dr S and McDaddy for a while but I need to see more from others before I make my mind up because it’s not clear yet.  I mistakenly jumped on the bandwagon on the last vote and lost a fellow townie so I’m gonna make sure before I throw stones this time.

2 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

If y’all vote me out you are gonna be one town less.  I’ve been suspecting Dr S and McDaddy for a while but I need to see more from others before I make my mind up because it’s not clear yet.  I mistakenly jumped on the bandwagon on the last vote and lost a fellow townie so I’m gonna make sure before I throw stones this time.

So we both think DrS is Mafia? I can go with that. 

Okay, so time for me to write my thoughts. I have been suspicious about DS and Dr. Strangleove since the beginning which is easy to check. I just didn't like the two of them working so close. If I was to vote day one, it would be on DS, but that was not a solid vote.

I still don't like it but they were rights about Ironfin, so I give them some due. However with voting out Ironfin, they could kill uruguns and Liars (which is always a big town loss).

I didn't like the bandwagon on uruguns, I didn't feel it was justified.

For now, all of the new players seem suspicious as they do not give any vibes. Also Borski is uniquely silent and not bragging about being salami mafia King...

Mags is always playing innthe shadows, but that made him mafia only once on my memory ;)

To sum up - shit! And KFC is inactive and no votes from him. Obvious mafia! :)

23 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

So we both think DrS is Mafia? I can go with that. 

I’ve thought it from the beginning.

17 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Okay, so time for me to write my thoughts. I have been suspicious about DS and Dr. Strangleove since the beginning which is easy to check. I just didn't like the two of them working so close. If I was to vote day one, it would be on DS, but that was not a solid vote.

I still don't like it but they were rights about Ironfin, so I give them some due. However with voting out Ironfin, they could kill uruguns and Liars (which is always a big town loss).

For now, all of the new players seem suspicious as they do not give any vibes. Also Borski is uniquely silent and not bragging about being salami mafia King...

Mags is always playing innthe shadows, but that made him mafia only once on my memory ;)

I’m not bragging because Bill threw me into the game without me asking to be in, I was trying to avoid it so that I could say I was still king after this one too 😇.  But here I am, still not quite sure what I’m doing.  If I’m being silent it’s not tactical, it’s because I was feeling out who I suspect.  I’ve now clearly named two of them... whether either of them go and are mafia or I go and you lose another town, you’ll see that I am telling the truth... 

I’ll hear out the Dr and McDaddy and decide.  I’ve been burned by bandwagon voting before.  I have no reason to encourage people to vote unless they are sure because town are losing players and I don’t want to harm us any more by casting stones against people who may not be dirty.  That being said, I suspect both and one other player whom I’ll not reveal yet until I observe them more.

54 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

We were right about both Ironfin and MIA. That doesn't mean a damn thing though because somebody got changed to mafia during the first night kill and it could be anybody playing. Maybe start paying attention.

I'm back at square one because I was sure Uruguns was mafia.

3 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

For those of you who suspect Dr. Strangelove, what about him going after Ironfin? Why would he throw a teammate so quickly under the bus?

See above. Nobody is above suspicion.

uruguns for LVP / town dunce

why are people calling me mafia? i've been going after confirmed mafia members since the game started and you'd have to be mafia to think uruguns was town after his performance

funny how kfcbucket, the guy who hasn't even cast a vote in this game, suddenly has a hard-on for the people getting shit done

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

My top suspect is magisme. I don't like his "objectively town" post in reference to Damn Smooth.

It was half-joke. Just because he hates discord.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:12 PM, Deadstar said:

I really hope I'm not wrong :scared:

S

6 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Don't forget: someone was converted on Night One/Day Two, so we can't totally rely on a player's Day One behavior

Great point.

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

For those of you who suspect Dr. Strangelove, what about him going after Ironfin? Why would he throw a teammate so quickly under the bus?

Because he was town when he did that, then he got converted and went after Uruguns knowing that he was town

19 minutes ago, magisme said:

What is it with every faggot on this forum crying because they don't get credit for something?

I don't want credit, I want people to pay attention to the fucking game.

The two I think are mafia are KFC (for not voting anyone so far) and DamnS (being a little agressive there on the post above me). 

KFC hasn't said anything to make me suspicious though, its just the no vote thing. 

4 minutes ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

The two I think are mafia are KFC (for not voting anyone so far) and DamnS (being a little agressive there on the post above me). 

KFC hasn't said anything to make me suspicious though, its just the no vote thing. 

No vote and no post

20 minutes ago, Iwasjustkidding1 said:

Yes, the telltale sign of a mafia player is that they get aggressive when people don't pay attention to the game because they definitely don't want to slide by unnoticed. Those are some great detective skills you have there, Scooby Dunce.