Bill Brasky

Viet Fucking Mafia Game Thread,,,,,

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Path of most shit. I want to hear what MIA has to say. We've heard what Ironfin has to say and it might as well be nothing.

Was it Uruguns that helped you run that discord? If so, it would make sense that he'd start one for mafia. If not, it doesn't mean shit.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:50 PM, McDaddy said:

That discord comment def sounded suspicious...

I decided to do a quick check up on the brain trust here....

The only thing I heard in reference to this game in the lead up to it is discord comments. Not really surprising or suspicious that I would mention it. I only realized after the fact that this is only discussed in PMs.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:03 PM, hotdogman said:

Its weird and bullshit MIA just said hed be gone. Hes played before and could have told us prior to the game. 

No I haven't played before. My Redding plans happened spur of the moment and I can't pass up making money to play an internet game that appears to be slow as molasses. I still don't see much happening and had I known it moved at this pace, I probably wouldn't have dropped out.

I might be home by Friday night.

Vote your conscience....

13 minutes ago, MIA said:

The only thing I heard in reference to this game in the lead up to it is discord comments. Not really surprising or suspicious that I would mention it. I only realized after the fact that this is only discussed in PMs.

No I haven't played before. My Redding plans happened spur of the moment and I can't pass up making money to play an internet game that appears to be slow as molasses. I still don't see much happening and had I known it moved at this pace, I probably wouldn't have dropped out.

Vote your conscience....

I thought you played Mafia in the past. My bad. Still, it isnt hard to just drop in and shitpost once or twice a day

UNVOTE- MIA

Sometimes at night when it’s quiet the players would remember their loved ones stateside some however flashback to the beginning of their lives as soldiers 

6 hours ago, MIA said:

Vote your conscience....

So people are PMing you about mafia discord when no game I've ever been mafia in has ever used discord for anything?

Anybody else here been part of a mafia discord?

If people are confirmed to use discord to discuss the game then we should look seriously into that regard. Surely that warrents a 3 hour meeting

Fun fact. 

Every player this far has referenced another player in this game so far with the exception of one player. 

That would be Ironfin. 

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

From who and where?

2 hours ago, hotdogman said:

If people are confirmed to use discord to discuss the game then we should look seriously into that regard. Surely that warrents a 3 hour meeting

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

From who and where?

If people are communicating outside the thread, it’s a tell tale sign they are working together.

mostl likely in nefarious ways.

god damn gooks

8 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

So people are PMing you about mafia discord when no game I've ever been mafia in has ever used discord for anything?

Anybody else here been part of a mafia discord?

So a total of zero people have used discord for mafia.

Official vote: MIA

Ok, I'll count it goddammit

Pcz480n.png

Unofficial vote count

MIA: 2 (Deadstar, John Bonham)

Ironfin: 2 (Dr. Strangelove, McDaddy)
Uruguns: 1 (iwasjustkidding1)
Dr. Strangelove: 1 (uruguns)
McDaddy: 2 (Salsh Borski, GnRLiars)
MIA: 1 (Damn_Smooth)