Sign in to follow this  
The Linguini Occurrence?

Would Axl risk prison time to perform YCBM and ISE in Massachusetts?

The only thing that would make this article even better is if the State Rep's first name was Mike.  :lol:

What could Axl do to avoid a potential fine or prison sentence in Massachusetts?

Sing the songs with his back to the audience, so nobody can accuse him of directing the B-word at them?

Change the B-word in the songs to "girl" or "female dog"?

Not play the B-word songs at all?

Good thing he hasn't performed Back Off Bitch in 28 years.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/massachusetts-leftists-want-to-throw-you-in-jail-for-saying-bitch

"The state legislature’s Joint Committee on the Judiciary considered the bill, which was introduced a few months ago by state Rep. Dan Hunt, a Democrat. The bill says that “a person who uses the word 'bitch' directed at another person to accost, annoy, degrade or demean the other person shall be considered to be a disorderly person.” According to Boston.com, the penalties “provide for a fine of not more than either $150 or $200, or jail time of up to six months.” As for a reporting mechanism, either the offended party or a third-party witness can report offenders to the police."

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

Politicians are a disease.

Ftfy. Every moronic idea on Earth would be meaningless without a politician to back it up.

3 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

The problem with simply abandoning an official label to the insulting masses is that it requires finding a new label, and we know what will happen next.

https://medium.com/s/story/the-rise-and-fall-of-mentally-retarded-e3b9eea23018

Context: I stopped using the B-word a couple years ago. Now I just say "unfriendly woman."

As in, "wow, you are being a real unfriendly woman," or "what an unfriendly woman." 

It serves the same purpose for me, and my wife knows what I really mean anyway. I love it. :D