Donald Trump

Official Jeffrey Epstein Conspiracy Thread

4 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

"American billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was killed several weeks ago, they said he had committed suicide in jail,” Newsweek quoted Assad as telling the TASS Russian News Agency. “However, he was killed because he knew a lot of vital secrets connected with very important people in the British and American regimes, and possibly in other countries as well."

So that’s why he hasn’t been posting on GNR Reddit Or releasing GNR holiday edition Hess Trucks

15 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

http://apnews.com/11ae6142bbb84af49daae80b94f1b4e2

Prosecutor offers jail guards at the time of Epstein's death a plea deal to reveal who instructed them, they refuse

can't imagine why

So this information confirms it is a genuine conspiracy. If this doesn't prove that Epstein was murdered, I don't know what evidence I can give you. 

19 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

All of this is sad and pathetic. Lock them up. 

Problem is the dipshitocrats believe it's only the republitards and vice versa. Why I always say statists are stupid and pathetic creatures.

3 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Problem is the dipshitocrats believe it's only the republitards and vice versa. Why I always say statists are stupid and pathetic creatures.

This is the biggest open conspiracy in my lifetime. The fact that the majority of people paying attention to this story know it is BS, and the fact that the government doesn't care makes it even more terrible. 

Just another day of the super powerful screwing over the little guys. 

Lol democrats, lol republicans. There's no right or left. They are two wings of the same bird.

2s6cuo99raz31.jpg

11 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

This, this, this.

8 minutes ago, McDaddy said:

Lol democrats, lol republicans. There's no right or left. They are two wings of the same bird.

2s6cuo99raz31.jpg

This, this, this.

6NuIoeP.jpg

10 hours ago, McDaddy said:

2s6cuo99raz31.jpg

This, this, this.

I prefer the expression "two cheeks of the same arse."

Not sure if Andrew is actually a nonce but if he's not the fact that he felt it was fine to hang around with a proven nonce is probably just as bad.