Donald Trump

Official Jeffrey Epstein Conspiracy Thread

If Jay Gatsby had a predilection for underage girls. This would be the number one story in America right now if we had a free press. It is hard not to believe that the CIA didn't recruit this guy to infiltrate the billionaire class and get some dirt on them. 

epstein was part of a Mossad operation if I recall correctly. that's why they did nothing to him in 2007 with that sweetheart plea deal. 

supposedly he recorded all encounters his contacts had with his “girls” and used it for blackmail purposes.

there's so much powerful people involved... Clinton, prince Andrew, Trump. they all wanted him dead.

it's awful that the victims didn't see justice served.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

epstein's death changed my worldview significantly

:lol: Because it was impossible to see coming, right?

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Because they've been hiding with everything else or you just weren't paying attention?

it's the most blatantly obvious thing they've done in my lifetime

what do you want from me?

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

it's the most blatantly obvious thing they've done in my lifetime

what do you want from me?

Just another in a long list of extremely blatantly obvious shit they've done in my lifetime, but I don't want anything from you. I'm happy this is the one that woke you up.

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

i mean i've been skeptical for a while, but this was the moment where i was 100% convinced that the world is run by a cabal of satanic pedophiles

Better late than never. Welcome to the club.

Yeah this is the one I truly saw coming a mile away. The DAY before I was telling my Dad “just wait for his ‘suicide’ any day now”. Up to that point, he was apart of the “nothing to see here” crowd. The next day he calls me and goes “holy shit, how’d you know?” And I’m like “how didn’t you?”. Nevertheless I was truly baffled with how they did it so openly with no fucks given on the skeptical aftermath.

32 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Prince Andrew had 13 different phone numbers to keep in touch with paedo monster Jeffrey Epstein, investigator claims

Of course. He has ties with all of them. Statists will defend their heroes, but they're wrong. All of the elite everywhere are Rothschild owned child molesting satanists. I'd rather have morons think I'm crazy than support the disgusting things they do.

Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

i'm not convinced "the rothschilds" or "soros" or whichever big bad is behind it

Who do you think controls the money?

Damn Smooth is tarded. Just like the rest of them, he just jumps on the obvious stuff like this and claims he's right about everything.

1 minute ago, AxlisOld said:

Damn Smooth is tarded. Just like the rest of them, he just jumps on the obvious stuff like this and claims he's right about everything.

what's your take on all this?

3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

a cabal of pedophiles and satanists

certainly not one all powerful family

HaBHZMP.jpg

There is your cabal.

2 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Shut up you statist mental midget. Go back to choking on government cock like you're good at.

I'm not the biggest fan of reddit, but I do enjoy browsing r/all on the shitter in the morning.  They were predicting Epstein's death weeks in advance.

Here's one for ya: Stanley Kubrick was killed for Eyes Wide Shut.