Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

China vs. NBA

A case of millionaires and billionaires not willing to sacrifice 10% of future earnings in order to take a moral stand against a tyrannical government. 

Guys like Ali and Kaepernick are rare. Most of us will side with the bottom line. For regular people it is more understanable as we are just trying to get by on limited budgets. I would like to think that I would take a stand if the difference came down to me owning two houses with integrity or more with no integrity at all. The nba is a league that refers to its owners as governors in a most vulgar display of political correctness. From now on the owners and players should be known as hogs and pigs.

I just find it funny people like Steve Kerr who are always quick to run their mouth about President Trump to score SJW points are now mute when asked why the the NBA is bending over for China comes up. 

4 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

not looking forward to the day hockey becomes unwatchable because of politics and pundits

idk how anyone still enjoys what football and basketball have become

I can't see that happening anytime soon. Hockey makes a different breed of people. The Canadians that get made fun of are the Trudeau asskissing faggots, not the dudes chugging Moosehead out of the Stanley Cup elbow deep in pussy after kicking the shit out of each other for 60 minutes.

You mean Lebron's lol social justice persona is cynical and self-serving? I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!