Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Towelie

The emails?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

But your not taking into account how a drunken Slosh may react to the emails/ bio 🤐

 

I believe FATCON 1 is attainable 

$$$$$$$$$$

 

There is no way Slash looks at Axl thinking Slash is secretly possessed by a demon or whatever other wacky shit he thinks and decides to get boo boo faced and leave the band. He would need to have a lot of integrity to do that. It's easy to have integrity when there's no money involved. He's not going to leave the band. Maybe if they hate each other again, it would prevent them from recording future albums. But with how little integrity they have over their live product (re: Axl vocals) I would imagine they could probably just release a generic hard rock album to make cash while not taking it too seriously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Axl has publicly said plenty of shit about slash that is common knowledge, including saying that he's "in (his) ass" at a time where red panda was fat enough to look like he legitimately had a man with a tophat and guitar living in his ass. 

 

You gotta figure this stuff was all squashed, forgiven, or ignored to the point where time and mostly money healed it all. 

 

I don't think you're gonna get into a situation where Slash is offended by anything Axl said two decades ago when he said plenty in interviews, on stage, and plenty of public venues. 

 

It's common knowledge. Hence the tour name "not in this lifetime, " eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The money is too great to bust this train up. 

 

I would work with Gaynar or Warchild or Downs or Fernando or the worst Ex in the world if they were paying me $500,000 a week. 

 

Ya’ll can talk about having no integrity or being a cuck and all that. Bottom line is that Slash is traveling the world, first class, doing a job he loves. And for his three hours of work a night he is pulling in 20-25 million dollars a year.  

 

In one month of very part time work, he is making the same amount of money that most people make in 40 years of 40-hour weeks. 

 

Slash gives zero fucks if people call him a cuck or say he has no integrity.  Dude is laughing himself to sleep every night. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maynard said:

Axl had to ask Fernando to call Slash and ask him to return. That's more humiliating than anything else.

Brazilian logic: Slash temporarily giving Axl the cold shoulder so he could finish his contractually obligated tour is more humiliating to Axl than Slash being forced to legitimize a Guns N' Roses song about how shit he is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maynard said:

Axl had to ask Fernando to call Slash and ask him to return. That's more humiliating than anything else.

Exactly. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Brazilian logic: Slash temporarily giving Axl the cold shoulder so he could finish his contractually obligated tour is more humiliating to Axl than Slash being forced to legitimize a Guns N' Roses song about how shit he is

I mean, he didn't have the balls to call the guy himself. His brother (?) had to do it for him. If that's not more humiliating than pretending to play a song while making millions I don't know what it is. Canadians are cucks by nature, so I totally understand where your logic is coming from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s all about the money. 

 

None of them are crying at night because they feel like they lost their integrity or dignity (in the eyes of fans/complete strangers).

 

Axl needed Slash to save GnR. 

Slash needed Axl so he could start making real cash again. 

 

Both these guys needed each other. 

 

Axl sings on Slither. 

Slash plays on Sorry. 

Neither feels bad because they Both are getting filthy rich. 

 

At 25 years old they cared about the music. At 55 they only care about getting paid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maynard said:

I mean, he didn't have the balls to call the guy himself. His brother (?) had to do it for him. If that's not more humiliating than pretending to play a song while making millions I don't know what it is. Although Canadians are cucks by nature, I totally understand where your logis is coming from.

This might not be true in Brazil, but most first world bands (especially those consisting of 55 year olds who hate eachother) have managers whose job is to make phone calls like that among other things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

If I was making more money than every member of this forum and every other one combined, would I care what people said about me? Fuck no. 

maximum slashfag cope

"a-at least he's making money..."

11 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Axl sings on Slither. 

Slash plays on Sorry. 

Neither feels bad because they Both are getting filthy rich.

Slither isn't a song about Axl being fat that Axl is legitimizing as a real GNR song by singing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

This might not be true in Brazil, but most first world bands (especially those consisting of 55 year olds who hate eachother) have managers whose job is to make phone calls like that among other things.

I understand that your Canadian nature makes you believe this coward approach is the best one. I know you guys are afraid of hurt feelings and all that. But these guys were grown men with a 20+ grudge, the manly thing to do would be talking face to face, not ask your adopted brother to make some calls instead.

 

If you had enough testosterone in you, I'm sure you would understand me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Gaynar

Another Alzheimer's attack, Herbert, you senile, geriatric cockwomble ?

 

Ask your wife to make a discount for me, will you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maynard said:

I understand that your Canadian nature makes you believe this coward approach is the best one. I know you guys are afraid of hurt feelings and all that. But these guys were grown men with a 20+ grudge, the manly thing to do would be talking face to face, not ask your adopted brother to make some calls instead.

 

If you had enough testosterone in you, I'm sure you would understand me.

You can try to educate me on favela social culture all you want, but fact is, these are Hollywood celebrities. They don't call eachother, they have their managers and lawyers do it. Especially when they have disdain for eachother and there's a lot of money on the table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You can try to educate me on favela social culture all you want, but fact is, these are Hollywood celebrities. They don't call eachother, they have their managers and lawyers do it. Especially when they have disdain for eachother and there's a lot of money on the table.

Like I said, if your diet wasn't soy-based, you would get my point of view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maynard said:

Like I said, if your diet wasn't soy-based, you would get my point of view.

oh i get it, i just know it's not realistic to expect 55+ year old celebrities to act like normal people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dr. Strangelove said:

oh i get it, i just know it's not realistic to expect 55+ year old celebrities to act like normal people

I never expected it, just said it would be the manly thing to do. Read my posts again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

If Axl cared about anything he wouldn’t look like a fat old lady and sound like one too boot.

I think the same thing can be said about Salsh. Not you btw.

 

His hair, his teeth, his shape are all very gross as well and his playing is the guitar equivalent of Axl's Mickey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

:lol:

slash tell-all, 2040: "i was merely pretending, my legacy is safe"

You consider what he does in CD songs real playing? As like actually putting an effort? Your standards are very low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maynard said:

You consider what he does in CD songs real playing? As like actually putting an effort? Your standards are very low.

yes, his buckethead covers are bad because he's spiting axl, not because he's a one-dimensional guitarist unfit to lick buckethead's autistic boots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

yes, his buckethead covers are bad because he's spiting axl, not because he's a one-dimensional guitarist unfit to lick buckethead's autistic boots

Always wondered if Bucket was on the spectrum like myself (All abuse welcome), going by the interview he done he could be or he could be simply introverted. I know the money is great for the main 3 but they must get some enjoyment if they're playing a near identical set after 3 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

yes, his buckethead covers are bad because he's spiting axl, not because he's a one-dimensional guitarist unfit to lick buckethead's autistic boots

Like you said, these guys are Hollywood celebrities. You would be suprised by the things they can do due to their inflated egos.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...