GNS

Little dick man gets lifetime ban cause Fernando can

I hope Rolling Stone picks this story up. It is not as if Rick leaked GNR songs with Slash on them or anything. Is it even legal for GNR to do this?

1 minute ago, John Bonham said:

How did they know that Rick Dunsford would be there?

Rick posted on social media that he was going to that particular show.

Obviously, "monitoring" Facegram is one of Fernando's important duties for the brand.

We have to keep out those nerds who have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on the band over the years, not to mention Fernando gave this gunt (he’s a girls cunt) spare batteries to live stream, because uncle axwy might see him in the audience and cause him to lose his wig from boiling over in anger 

@axlrosefan4life I don’t like to say I told you say but damn nigga there’s a cost to everything in life. Remember I said to you to watch the ego? Now your paying for it by not being able to see the 1 thing you like more than new gnr music. Lesson learned hopefully. Peace!

Just now, GNS said:

Now your paying for it by not being able to see the 1 thing you like more than new gnr music.

👀

1 minute ago, John Bonham said:

👀

He looks like the type to have a wank at a gnr show when axl is standing in front of him so point stands

It would be great if the media picked up this story while completely ignoring the leaks. It would tell a lot by how interested the world is in the CD saga.

49 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Made funnier by the fact that MSL and Walker have both attended shows recently. Walker got a 15 minute scolding from Fernando but was allowed to stay. I guess Rick was the fall guy.

Do you think MSL & Walker threw Rick under the bus 🤐

2 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Do you think MSL & Walker threw Rick under the bus 🤐

No, they have too much integrity to do something like that.

8 minutes ago, sixes said:

Imagine being scolded by Fernando :rofl-lol:

I was scolded by him once at an aftershow.  I was so drunk I was stealing bottles of beer and hiding them in plain sight down my trousers