Donald Trump

Will Axl use the de-aging shit Scorsese used on The Irishman or will he appear in cartoon format in future GNR music videos?

Will Axl use the de-aging shit Scorsese used on The Irishman or will he appear in cartoon format in future GNR music videos? Personally, I think he should stick with the cartoon avatar he used for the Rock the Rock video. Van Halen's comeback album with Dave was quite good but the problem they had was Dave and Eddie looked old as fuck in the video. 

30 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I want to go into the Irishman without watching any trailers. Who got de-aged?

All of them. That was what they spent most of the money on. They play the same characters over a thirty year plus timeline. 

Makeup+myspace angles+hats and sun glasses

That, or the video won't feature GNR. It will be a "concept" video. 

Alternatively, they could dress babies up like the band. That would be funny and everybody old as shit in GNRs demographic are now grandparents so they will love when babies act like full grown humans. Like one baby could be wearing a top hat, and one baby could be making his wife shit in a litter box. Just typical stuff we associate with the GNR members. 

If they make music videos..

The Gorilliaz had amazing music videos for their songs I would not mind seeing something in that realm. 

But on a side note MTV and VH1

are utter SHIT!

I'm scared for Axl.  It's an almost certainty he will get major plastic surgery to remove his eyelids (this is what all the stars get nowadays- even Matthew McConnahey got it done).  He'll probably do something about his neck jowells too.  He'll look ridiculous and it'll be sad.  

That's probably where he had them transplanted from.  He's half black.  He doesn't like to advertise that fact, which I praise him for.  He *could* use it to garner favor with the SJW crowd.  But as we all know, he chose to shoot up heroin and didn't care when Axl said "nigger" on one of the records that he played on.  Not necessarily Uncle Tom, more like Uncle Smackhead not paying attention.  

Is it me or does it look like Slash stinks? I have the feeling he could put an elephant down with his rotten teeth breath and wears a tophat to keep flies away from his greasy smelly transplanted hair.

22 minutes ago, maynard said:

Is it me or does it look like Slash stinks? I have the feeling he could put an elephant down with his rotten teeth breath and wears a tophat to keep flies away from his greasy smelly transplanted hair.

He doesn't stink! 

1 hour ago, maynard said:

They all look pretty gross to me but I don't think anything will ever beat the grossness level of the 09-14 lineup. They all looked like the kinda group that, if they came into the same bar as you, you wouldn't wanna go to the toilets because you know at least one would follow you in and use the urinal next to you or peak at you while you were in the stall, all the while trying to talk casually and pretend this was normal behavior, maybe they'd even try and hit on you. You got Richard and DJ with their disgusting tattoos, Ron with his gross beard that made him look like a Manson family reject hippie, Tommy who looks like he drinks so much that the fumes coming off of him would be enough to cause contact inebriation, Dizzy who looked like a hobo who had fished a suit out of a dumpster and wore it to try and convince people he was more than a bum once, and Chris looked like a tranny who insisted he was a woman proud to have a penis. They also all had a terrible choice in clothing and looked like they were covered in a layer of filth that no amount of soap and scrubbing could break through, too. And Axl... Well, he doesn't need anything more said about how he looks, though I am reminded of this time I was talking to one of my mom's work friends about the music I was into. When I mentioned GNR she said Axl "always looked dirty" to her, and yeah, that sums up that whole lineup for me, a gang of guys who look like they never showered and never stopped sweating. Only one who wouldn't give me the creeps in person is Frank, since he looks like the kind of guy who delivers furniture for a living and yeah, maybe you wouldn't be surprised if he has been in prison, but you can tell that life is behind him now and he just wants to try and move past it.