magisme

Leakshit Hate Thread

Those locker cds could just be early rough ideas. Hard School & Atlas sound promising but they have probably been reworked & rearranged, since they have been around for almost 20 years. 

Another thing that I hate is Discord. I joined the one @Dr. Strangelove and @uruguns provide and it is managed very well. The guys are doing they job. But I do not have the time to stick to my phone every second. Every time o go there I have 7 000 blded information and can't even read antyhing calmly because everyone is posting. I am old and I like it. Here I can just come when I have some spare time, read, click, listen and log off.

I was really scared that you guys will swich to Discord for a moment.

4 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Another thing that I hate is Discord. I joined the one @Dr. Strangelove and @uruguns provide and it is managed very well. The guys are doing they job. But I do not have the time to stick to my phone every second. Every time o go there I have 7 000 blded information and can't even read antyhing calmly because everyone is posting. I am old and I like it. Here I can just come when I have some spare time, read, click, listen and log off.

I was really scared that you guys will swich to Discord for a moment.

We're fags, but we aren't that faggy.

Oh, there is one more thing. I enjoyed the topic Stuff You Don't Know. I came there to read what Brasky had to tell. Right now the topic is mostly: Bill, is Axl going to fart today? Is Bucketheads poop a unicorn or do the hoarders have it? For fucks sake, if Bill has something to tell, he will....

45 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Every time o go there I have 7 000 blded information and can't even read antyhing calmly because everyone is posting. I am old and I like it. 

It's chiller now, there's a new channel for serious debate without spam or memes.

It doesn't replace the concept of a message board, it's just a complement.

The reunion is getting old and boring, if it wasn't for the leaks I don't think I would care about anything GNR unless they release new music.

CD 1 of the locker showed that Chinese Democracy could have been a great fckin album. After the 2008 turd they released I am glad we got the leaks. Axl should re-release the CD using the locker material.

Once these leaks are over and done with and everybody forgets about them. Everybody can then settle into NITL stalemate and enjoy the same three year setlists & infinite cash grab. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

You guys hate everything. I prefer leaks over no leaks. 

The forum was objectively better before the leaks.

4 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

Oh, there is one more thing. I enjoyed the topic Stuff You Don't Know. I came there to read what Brasky had to tell. Right now the topic is mostly: Bill, is Axl going to fart today? Is Bucketheads poop a unicorn or do the hoarders have it? For fucks sake, if Bill has something to tell, he will....

Stuff You Don't Know is the worst thread ever. Period

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

contrarian shit thread

You're just personally attached to it all because you helped Brasky and founded a shitcord. You'll come back to reality in time. You were once giddy over Chinese Democracy.