RedHook

Do you want Rough Mixes 2 Locker CD now, even if it means no VMA Rehearsal's

Do you want RM 2 Locker CD now, even if it means no VMA Rehearsals  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Rough Mixes 2 Locker CD now with no VMA Rehearsals
    • I would rather wait and hope for both RM2 & VMA's

6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I don't care if I'm the last man on earth and never see the lame ass fucking rehearsals.   Who the shit thinks that would be interesting for more than 30 seconds?

Just let us complete the fucking Zutaut leak for fucks sake!

I agree, and think the 2002 VMA's were like a bad dream I would rather forget.

29 minutes ago, RedHook said:

I agree, and think the 2002 VMA's were like a bad dream I would rather forget.

You mean an obviously botoxed Axl Rose heaving out of breath screaming "IT'S GONNA BRING YA TO YA KNEEEEEEEEES" wasn't as enjoyable to you as it was to me? The VMA's were entertaining as fuck, but for all the wrong reasons. To cap it all off, "ROUND ONE!" - did we ever get a round two? I know Axl has been round for quite some time, does that count? What round are we in now?

If RM2 stays under wraps and can lead to whoever has it getting VMAs/something else and then maybe after that getting actually interesting stuff i'd be happy to wait months. RM2 doesn't look that interesting and we already got Eye On You.

I mean, if the VMAs had Buckethead unmasked and the band playing an unheard song or two, sure, I'd give it a listen, even if it was without Axl. But like, I doubt I'd listen to it more than a few times. If Axl played those new songs with them I'd probably be more excited for it, which is why if we get any rehearsal, I'd rather it be from 2000 or 2001, since Axl actually sang with the band for those (apparently) and they rehearsed at least Oklahoma (again, apparently). I'd be grateful if the VMA rehearsal dropped for those that wanted it, and sure I'd probably give it a watch at least once, but if I had to choose, Rough Mixes 2 would be my go to choice. It at least is confirmed to have instrumentals we've never heard before.

Would not count on Bucket unmasked. From all accounts he rehearses and records in character. Basically his coping mechanism for dealing with anxiety and all that shit. 

Wouldn't mind seeing the rehearsals eventually, but I'm mostly interested in shit with vocals on it right now. 

19 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Would not count on Bucket unmasked. From all accounts he rehearses and records in character. Basically his coping mechanism for dealing with anxiety and all that shit. 

Wouldn't mind seeing the rehearsals eventually, but I'm mostly interested in shit with vocals on it right now. 

Nah, I was just using that as an example of one of the few things that could get me desperately wanting it. It's not anything that would get me wanting to watch it, but his getup for this rehearsal made him look like a bank robber or a serial killer, instead of a B-Movie Horror monster.

buckethead-guitarist-for-guns-n-roses-re

I think one of my favorite stories about this dude is from Brain saying that he used his hand puppet Herbie to talk to studio executives. He said something to the effect of "Millions of dollars on the line and they're talking to a fucking puppet!" Now, that's some leaked footage I'd wanna see.

1 hour ago, MacDaddyRose said:

You mean an obviously botoxed Axl Rose heaving out of breath screaming "IT'S GONNA BRING YA TO YA KNEEEEEEEEES" wasn't as enjoyable to you as it was to me? The VMA's were entertaining as fuck, but for all the wrong reasons. To cap it all off, "ROUND ONE!" - did we ever get a round two? I know Axl has been round for quite some time, does that count? What round are we in now?

Axl's Round too! 

Anyway: could not give a single slimy arse-dribble about the vmas. Will download if they leak though. RM2 for completionism, and because as many people are saying the instrumentals sort of amount to a 'lost' Bucket album. 

28 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Nah, I was just using that as an example of one of the few things that could get me desperately wanting it. It's not anything that would get me wanting to watch it, but his getup for this rehearsal made him look like a bank robber or a serial killer, instead of a B-Movie Horror monster.

buckethead-guitarist-for-guns-n-roses-re

I think one of my favorite stories about this dude is from Brain saying that he used his hand puppet Herbie to talk to studio executives. He said something to the effect of "Millions of dollars on the line and they're talking to a fucking puppet!" Now, that's some leaked footage I'd wanna see.

That's actually a killer fucking look. I dug the band during that era. They looked like a mish mash bunch of fucking misfits who didn't belong together, fronted by a fat kid wearing an Axl Rose halloween costume. 

14 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Anyone who knows Bucket knows he's all about releasing music. Not just sitting on his fat fucking ass while Beta gives him a sad guacamole hand job. 

Apart from the SIGIL soundtrack he hasn't released a pike since last year, he has been touring to be fair. Hope he's doing well health wise, I know in that interview he done a year or two again he said he's had a few scares

33 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Wait, they actually rehearsed that?

They brought a few kids to hear a few new songs but it was so bad they ended up with brain damage.

4 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

They brought a few kids to hear a few new songs but it was so bad they ended up with brain damage.

Wait, was this just before ngog joined the forums? If he attended then his posts now make perfect sense 

Better question....which songs will be played in the first 7 tonight?

1-it’s so easy

2-welcome

3-brownstone 

4-cd

5-estranged

6-DTJ 

7-all of the above

6 minutes ago, GNS said:

Wait, was this just before ngog joined the forums? If he attended then his posts now make perfect sense 

The legend is that he attended both the rehearsal and the show, leading to a level of retardation not previously observed by modern medicine.