• Rough Mixes 2 Locker CD now with no VMA Rehearsals
    • I would rather wait and hope for both RM2 & VMA's

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't care if I'm the last man on earth and never see the lame ass fucking rehearsals.   Who the shit thinks that would be interesting for more than 30 seconds? Just let us complete the fucking Z

I only want songs with vocals.    Why anybody cares about the vma rehearsals is beyond me. 

i wouldn't give a single fuck about the rehearsals if maskless buckethead was playing the general   no axl = no buys

I don't care about the VMA's. Rough Mixes #2 is much more valuable than the VMA's....Don't see what's the interest in seeing a dissolved band rehearsing 3 songs we have heard multiple times. 

Forget about the rumor floating around that they rehearsed The General... That's probably bullshit! I find it very hard to believe.

If it means to wait for the so called 2010 album, then it's worth waiting... Or any other mixes of Silkworms, Oh My God, and The General, Seven... etc...Then it's worth the wait.

To me the holy grail is those 4. The General, Seven and the 2002 mixes of Oh My God and Silkworms.

I'm already happy with the rough mixes collection. it's an holy grail in itself. Thank You Chairman!

31 minutes ago, auad said:

I'm having so much fun listening to the 2009 rehearsals posted by @EstrangedTWAT...
Wonderful performances and perfect audio quality.
better than many of their shows.It seems that without axl around, the band takes more risks, and plays better.

I recommend you listen.

Considering rehearsals are not generally played in front of 20,000 people, and the musicians are focused on each other, instead of the audience, certainly explains why they sound better.

I dont understand the intrest in rehearsals at all. Any rehearsals for that matter. Ive seen this band live 5 times. First with the AFD 5. Then the HOB's group. Seen them all PLENTY of times on video. My only intrest is new completed material. But hey,..to each his own

6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I don't care if I'm the last man on earth and never see the lame ass fucking rehearsals.   Who the shit thinks that would be interesting for more than 30 seconds?

Just let us complete the fucking Zutaut leak for fucks sake!

I agree, and think the 2002 VMA's were like a bad dream I would rather forget.