jdfdemocracy

Eye on you remix.

Fan mixes are not worth the time they take to download. This Includes the knighted Evader. Fuck knows why this imbecile is regarded as some audio God by GN'R fans. I respect the time he has taken in attempting to polish turds, but you can't polish a fucking turd. The sheer investment of time put into such audial disgraces suggests a severe lack of upstairs matter.

2 hours ago, Retardo Montalbán said:

Fan mixes are not worth the time they take to download. This Includes the knighted Evader. Fuck knows why this imbecile is regarded as some audio God by GN'R fans. I respect the time he has taken in attempting to polish turds, but you can't polish a fucking turd. The sheer investment of time put into such audial disgraces suggests a severe lack of upstairs matter.

You just sound like a stupid cocksucker who took so much time to invest in a reply but then again I see steven as your avatar that explains a lot!

3 hours ago, Retardo Montalbán said:

jdf's a cool guy! I'm eating fat mens cocks covered with herpes. 

I live in a hut in mexico and get gand raped on a daily basis.

@Bill Brasky I'm sorry i talk so much shit i just cant control my childish outburst it makes my man parts tingle!

Damn man sorry your life is so shitty!

Bill will be thrilled your candy ass apologized!

46 minutes ago, evader said:

Agreed. I can't stand them either - not even most of mine. NO LIE. That's why I never download them, and why I almost NEVER share my own publicly. If you've been tied down and forced to listen to some of my vomit, it wasn't by me, right?

I did like your post. Even your imbecile jab rings true on multiple levels.

I have always enjoyed your remixes!

5 hours ago, evader said:

Agreed. I can't stand them either - not even most of mine. NO LIE. That's why I never download them, and why I almost NEVER share my own publicly. If you've been tied down and forced to listen to some of my vomit, it wasn't by me, right?

I did like your post. Even your imbecile jab rings true on multiple levels.

I really liked one you did with Prostitute (I think) and velvet revolver. Used to listen on YouTube itÔÇÖs not been there for ages where might if find it?

1 hour ago, popcorn's snare said:

Evader at least has talent.  

I never claimed anything I 

have done was some shiny gem. Then again you have never heard anything I have done ­čśë yet you complain..

But thank you for always dropping your input. ­čĹŹ

2fcf680b244f85cc0aede69a3a1c33f1.jpg