Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Do you think there will be a mass shooting at the new Joker movie?

Do you think there will be a mass shooting at the new Joker movie? The media are really pushing this narrative at the moment. I hope if there is a mass shooting it doesn't stop the academy from giving Joaquin his oscar.

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Do you think there will be a mass shooting at the new Joker movie? The media are really pushing this narrative at the moment. I hope if there is a mass shooting it doesn't stop the academy from giving Joaquin his oscar.

Hate the media for pushing that narrative. Makes me feel like the movie won't get a fair shake because of that. 

Nobody got shot at the theater when The King of Comedy came out. This reminds me of when they were trying to get rap albums banned back in the 90's. 

>be meatpuppet

>opening thurs night, didn't see trailer, day off, a lot on my mind and a few errands done

>park like way, way far at the far end of parking  (where I usually park out of habit)

>not many people, parking lot is pretty empty

>as I was walking the long walk towards the theater I realized I could have parked much closer, would have made more sense.

>cold outside, I'm wearing shorts from the this morning....okay?

>Bob/jerk my head thinking about something stupid from work

>realize I probably look sketchy as fuck parking so close, wearing shorts in this weather.

>Theater has like 10 doors in front, dozen screens but largely empty.

>P01ice officer present. Can see inside near entrance. Don't remember if I've seen before.

>Begin to feel uncomfortable now as I realize how weird I look.

>Realize I'm not allowed to just "turn around" and go home. That would be even more sketchy. I'm trapped.

>Stress increases with each step inside. I was probably being observed the whole time.

>Enter theater through normal door. try. to act. normal.

>Decide to use human instead of kiosk in order to act normal.

>Pick seat that is kinda in front. Not bad.

>Use debit card to show I have money and will give my name. Enter PIN. All normal.

>.....Remember one errand a few hours earlier was to the dentist and had lottsa novocain.

>Try very hard not to mumble and sound deranged. Success. Still too tired to smile or act campy.

>Walk up to next person with ticket and receipts. Can't quickly tell which is which so give her everything.

>Notice the one tearing up tickets asks probing questions like "having a good day?" they usually don't ask based on how much they are paid.

>Focus on ticket and to not make eye contact with p01lice

>Try not to walk to wrong screen

>Enjoy the movie.

you guys werent kidding this movie is fucking fantastic

saw it in theaters a few days ago and have rewatched it twice since it leaked in hd yesterday

cant wait to go on colbert for shitposting

I still don't get what the media was going on about with this movie. 

1 minute ago, bran said:

I still don't get what the media was going on about with this movie. 

best part is the media has an obligation not to spoil what happens, so they can only 624071595165483010.png?v=1 while it becomes the most profitable capeshit movie of all time (even more than fatgame)