Sign in to follow this  
bacardimayne

ROUGH MIX 3 AND THE REBEL

God fucking damn these are some quality instrumentals. All you can really say is they've good potential at this stage... but fuck.

We could've had a 2000/01 WWF video package use one of these songs if it wasn't for that lazy fuck. Unforgivable

that fat fuck off riff in dummy being used to clips of austin and triple h beating the fuck out of each other

fuck you axl

Pretty much all of these instrumentals sound great.

Axl's lazy ass owes Bucket, Robin, Tommy, Brain, and Josh an apology for not releasing these songs. I don't fault any of the original nuGNR for quitting on Alex.

@RedHook I always assumed/ hoped that Bucket/ Finck duet was a peek into something more. It just sounded so good.

As far as Oklahoma goes, Axl mentioned to rolling stone that he was inspired to write it because of the bombing. But I don't hear piano much in this one. I'm wondering what parts were attributed directly to Axl?

So Ive been listening to Oklahoma and came to the conclusion it sounds familiar to me, didnt robin play the intro somewhere? 

I searched on the available files but didnt find anything, but it does sound familiar.