uruguns

Eye On You

3 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

featuring Shaquille O'Neal

At one point in April 1997, Shaquille O'Neal took a break from his own recording session in the same building and rapped over some Guns music. "I saw Guns N'Roses listed on the bulletin board in the lobby of the studio so I stuck my head in to check it out," says Shaq. "They asked me to join them, so I started freestylin' over their track. It was the first time I ever performed with a rock group, and it felt good."

We now believe even more.

On 9/20/2019 at 2:10 AM, Donald Trump said:

Too many Mac Daddys and not enough Daddy Macs. I am not gonna lie though, I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG! Axl's vocal gymnastics and inflections are off the hook. 

I love it. :lol:

I remember people on the forums defending the poor reception of Oh My God by claiming it was 'just a rough demo'... nope, that was a polished track, first from Axl in years, and as ready-to-roll as it ever got... this piece of shit here is a rough demo though, so to be fair, it's hard to judge it. I have deleted it though, it's crap. 

Either this is a "Brain Remix" thing like Blood in the Water, or the "Mac Daddy" sections are placeholders for actual verses. I dig the shit out of the chorus.

Somebody probably already said that, but they probably didn't say this.....

I like it. I like it a LOT. 🤣

6 minutes ago, evader said:

Either this is a "Brain Remix" thing like Blood in the Water, or the "Mac Daddy" sections are placeholders for actual verses. I dig the shit out of the chorus.

Somebody probably already said that, but they probably didn't say this.....

I like it. I like it a LOT. 🤣

All it needs is some Bucket guitars to sync with Axl's screams TWAT/Maddy style and it'd go from a 9.5/10 to a 10/10.

2 hours ago, evader said:

gahhhhhhhhh....................dammit.

I'll check the spreadsheet.

Edit: Other mixers, Three Headed Guardian, dump center channel, retime, rip low freq, slice. I'll rape it when I have time.

What all have you raped so far??

9 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

What all have you raped so far??

Nothing at all. I've kept my junk away from this madness for the most part.

I was wrong about Three Headed Guardian. Old age.

A significant bit of Jump Man may work if anyone wants to give it a listen. You'll need to find your way to sendspace.com, and then add this:

/file/lffzo6

The resulting download should line up with version 1 (11.7.00), but if not, I included a few milliseconds of the first note so you could find your way.

To be fair, if Axl dropped the "mac daddy" part and added some sort of real chorus in there.......I even like the aww aww parts he sings in the chorus......this would be a pretty good song.

1 hour ago, evader said:

Nothing at all. I've kept my junk away from this madness for the most part.

I was wrong about Three Headed Guardian. Old age.

A significant bit of Jump Man may work if anyone wants to give it a listen. You'll need to find your way to sendspace.com, and then add this:

/file/lffzo6

The resulting download should line up with version 1 (11.7.00), but if not, I included a few milliseconds of the first note so you could find your way.

I do not have anymore time to mess with them my 4 month old is keeping me on my toes, the revamped hardschool I sent you was the last I'm messing with. S.O.G where it seams to glitch @ 1min 20 some seconds is still makes me cringe a little.....

Substitute the verses for some other thing, Axl for Rihanna and you'd have a hit.

I can't be the only one to have thought how much the chorus sounds like Rihanna, Ian Brown etc, this epic pop.