D..

New Discord

14 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Hey @D.. , who are you?  Obviously I don't mean that in the literal sense, or even in the literal sense of who you were/are as a poster.   But can you shed any light of your connections in the GnR underground world?  You seem like someone... somebody.  

Nah I'm not anybody mate, just a fellow fan like anybody else here or other forums. I can't shed much light on my connection, I've just tried to make sense of all the hoarder thing (as I knew nothing about any of it just 3 weeks ago) and communicated with some of them. That's about it ; )

somebody from this channel u just sent use me to close the other channel so... im not interest in be a part of it, im aint a teenager to play this crap.

3 minutes ago, imsorry said:

somebody from this channel u just sent use me to close the other channel so... im not interest in be a part of it, im aint a teenager to play this crap.

you were collateral damage, sorry

im not only lose my discord account lost my mega account and i was trying uploading eye on you to wetransfer n had to use another email.

your collateral damage fucked me. lmao

i hear adolf, goebbels and co started a new barn with super serious rules and they're even audacious enough to make dadud, the guy who showed up here screaming KIKE KIKE KIKE like a mouthbreathing retard yesterday, a mod again

the bigger they are the harder they fall