jdfdemocracy

Anyone use discord???

You are either MSL or one of his cronies.  I've heard this directly from the man himself when he was inviting me to troll with him in the Attitude Section (which I declined).

So this is most likely MSL posting or one of his man-child worshippers.  He does it for attention and to get sympathy.  No one else would care enough to make a post like this.  It's all fake and artificial- that is to say, this post and its creator are MSL clan.  I guess it dawned on them that they've been virtually forgotten about and have no importance nor relevance any more.  The USB in china is but a distant memory.  Funny how MSL actively takes that video down.  Gee I wonder why?  

32 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

You are either MSL or one of his cronies.  I've heard this directly from the man himself when he was inviting me to troll with him in the Attitude Section (which I declined).

So this is most likely MSL posting or one of his man-child worshippers.  He does it for attention and to get sympathy.  No one else would care enough to make a post like this.  It's all fake and artificial- that is to say, this post and its creator are MSL clan.  I guess it dawned on them that they've been virtually forgotten about and have no importance nor relevance any more.  The USB in china is but a distant memory.  Funny how MSL actively takes that video down.  Gee I wonder why?  

Are your a fucking moron???

Why would I be MSL or a cronie?

When I was talking to Rick he said  it would be funny if it was on discord, i dont know  how to log into that. 

So thank you for assuming stupid shit! Yeh I'm fucking far from anything near MSL retard!

Maybe you are one of his boys getting all bent up! Kinda shitty you put me in that realm call me anything you like I can take a joke but being associated with tons of fun is a pretty shitty thing to do.

11 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

Mainly I'm shitty with him trying to fuck Rick over! 

16 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

I've heard this directly from the man himself when he was inviting me to troll with him in the Attitude Section (which I declined).

lol, that fat fuck couldn't hack it in the attitude section

i said the word fat a few times and he spilled his goose and admitted he was a paid shill in the discord 🤣

1 minute ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

lol, that fat fuck couldn't hack it in the attitude section

i said the word fat a few times and he spilled his goose and admitted he was a paid shill in the discord 🤣

Fat fuck cant hack it anywhere I doubt he can even wipe his own ass!

23 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Are your a fucking moron???

Why would I be MSL or a cronie?

When I was talking to Rick he said  it would be funny if it was on discord, i dont know  how to log into that. 

So thank you for assuming stupid shit! Yeh I'm fucking far from anything near MSL retard!

Maybe you are one of his boys getting all bent up! Kinda shitty you put me in that realm call me anything you like I can take a joke but being associated with tons of fun is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Yeah, how about this:  you're the retard posting pictures of him on the forum.  I'm sure you think that's brilliant and whatever other nonsense, but the bottom line is you're bringing attention to him.  We don't do that here.  Do you understand?  OH IT WAS SO FUNNY!  

8 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Yeah, how about this:  you're the retard posting pictures of him on the forum.  I'm sure you think that's brilliant and whatever other nonsense, but the bottom line is you're bringing attention to him.  We don't do that here.  Do you understand?  OH IT WAS SO FUNNY!  

It was pretty fucking funny the image itself, now if the post itself brings unwanted attention then please have the mods take it down.

But on assuming I am the fat fuck or anything within that piece of shit circle yeh that would make you a retard!

21 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

Wait a minute fellas!!!!

hes “lost 150 pounds”. 

So he’s from a g cup to a full size double dds?