22 minutes ago, evader said:

Stereo fidgeting again. Whatever...

However, the first chorus was diced by some asshat at about 1:34. Problem area is about one second in length.

Outro chorus still intact, and can be used for fill.

Seems to be another possible cut at the beginning of the guitar solo section, but this beat anomoly could be intentional. Snare seemed a quarter off, but it was an exact quarter, which was very odd.

Very nice demo. Hope to hear a final version someday.

EDIT: Woo! 600 posts!!! Only took me 9 1/2 years.

Wanna be our hero and fix it 😁.

You know you're loved and missed by so so many of us!!!!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stereo fidgeting again. Whatever...   However, the first chorus was diced by some asshat at about 1:34. Problem area is about one second in length. Outro chorus still intact, and can be

Meanwhile, in Orlando  

I did fix it. You think I'd hear something like that and not repair it? 😁 If I got Rick-rolled and there was a skip in the roll, I'd probably download the motherfucker and correct the glitch. Ain

1 minute ago, evader said:

I did fix it. You think I'd hear something like that and not repair it? 😁

If I got Rick-rolled and there was a skip in the roll, I'd probably download the motherfucker and correct the glitch. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Can you remix the remix of the general and try and make axl scream I hope you Fucking die child?

PERHAPS I WAS WRONGToday at 12:16 PM

He should get his lawyer considering he's admitted publicly today that he sent several songs to a traitor yesterday

trader

this threat stuff is a very weak distraction

walker sent that a year and a half ago

and if rick thought it was a threat why would he bring walker on the trip

or let walker stay at his familys house?

if he thought it was a threat, why would he want to be my friend and send me all those songs 18 months later?

rick loves to use screen shots out of context to get sympathy

the night walker texted him that, we had a three way phone call and i gave rick advice based on my past experiences on how to best avoid jail

walker realized he worded things poorly and apologized to rick on the phone that night

"caring about his kids" was in reference to staying out of jail

idiotic that anyone would think otherwise

@axlrosefan4life rick, whats your thoughts on the above from msl?

I think this one is pretty good. It sucks that these have been locked away so long for whatever the reasons may be. Label red tape, legal shit, Axl's so called "perfectionism" (LOL)

I wish Axl or GNR would just fucking put out music more than once every every 17 years. So much wasted time