Sign in to follow this  
Miser

Why not convert this forum to a regular music forum?

I think it's obvious most here, outside of when something leaks, aren't really happy with or fond of GN'R anymore. GN'R has become pretty old and stale if you consider it. What is there really to talk about? The newest tour? Fat Axl memery? "New" songs which are only leaks of 20 year old demos? Duff's Tenderness? This is a forum dedicated to a band whose heyday was almost 30 years ago. Whose last period of really intense or original activity was nearly 30 years ago. A band which is considered really only a few steps above Motley Crue in popular memory - they had some great songs but most of the public considers them the last gasp of Hair Metal. A band who has been little more than depressing to follow for the better part of a quarter of a century.

Why not slowly transform this forum into a mainstream music/pop culture sort of forum - sort of along the lines of the SteveHoffman forum, but less self seriousness?

17 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Quarterly Miser "let's ruin GNFNR" thread

You could still shit on Axl in this theoretical music forum. I personally hope Axl genuinely dies so what's left of the Vault can open and I wish the guy would otherwise just go away and I actually pretty much hate GN'R and think I wasted way too many years being a fan.

8 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

There is only 1 miser !

Well yeah, he'd have to have sex to create another one. And I mean...come on.

Masjones Hierarchy of Needs

/    I'm Free   \

/      Satisfaction    \

/ Waiting on a friend   \

/          I'm Alright            \

/          Gimmee Shelter       \