GnRLiars

The Warriors Mafia Gamethread

I'd love to just vote for JB because he led the charge against me last game.  He's doing his elitist posting shtick, whereby he's going to keep track of and categorize our posts.  What about his posts?  That's a nice posturing faux-pro-town move, but it also could very well be scummy behavior designed to make him look like the all american good guy.  It's fuckin bullshit, is what it is.  

These are the streets.  This is the real shit.  

So far Mags who looks clean because he mentioned he edited a post a Mafia player wouldn’t have mentioned and said he wasn’t killed because he’s town.

when eventually he’s questioned about it.

2 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

I'd love to just vote for JB because he led the charge against me last game.  He's doing his elitist posting shtick, whereby he's going to keep track of and categorize our posts.  What about his posts?  That's a nice posturing faux-pro-town move, but it also could very well be scummy behavior designed to make him look like the all american good guy.  It's fuckin bullshit, is what it is.  

These are the streets.  This is the real shit.  

Bonham seems to be doing a new gimmick on Day 1 every game now.

He faked me sending a PM or something in Val's game and did some shit in Fat Axl Thanos too.

I have no idea what to think

42 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

So far Mags who looks clean because he mentioned he edited a post a Mafia player wouldn’t have mentioned and said he wasn’t killed because he’s town.

when eventually he’s questioned about it.

peak braskyposting

town vibes

JB's idea is pro town but it's also pretty "no fun allowed" especially for day 1 and no one is going to take it seriously

15 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

Bonham seems to be doing a new gimmick on Day 1 every game now.

He faked me sending a PM or something in Val's game and did some shit in Fat Axl Thanos too.

I have no idea what to think

Good observation zoso.  

13 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

peak braskyposting

town vibes

JB's idea is pro town but it's also pretty "no fun allowed" especially for day 1 and no one is going to take it seriously

Shitposts are better than noposts.

I'm weighing my rankings to favor active players

We let Mafia slip through the radar every single game but lynching players who stick their necks out, and giving inactives a pass

Just now, popcorn's snare said:

And I've been town every fuckin time, voted off by retard know-it-all self-masturbationalizing ego maniacs and dumbass sheeple follower retards.  Fuck off.  

so maybe you should change your playstyle up

Nah, because every time, I've done nothing wrong.  It's been retards who think they're sherlock holmes who fuck up the game.  I mean honestly, brasky and jb are like 30% in terms of actually being right about who's dirty and who's not.  

13 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

Nah, because every time, I've done nothing wrong.  It's been retards who think they're sherlock holmes who fuck up the game.  I mean honestly, brasky and jb are like 30% in terms of actually being right about who's dirty and who's not.  

Yeah not posting then rage posting is a great 👍 plan

1 hour ago, magisme said:

No one wants to lynch anyone yet? Anyone have any suspects? I don't. Still kinda feels like the game hasn't started.

So typical day 1? Wait a week, we will be at each others throats