GnRLiars

The Warriors Mafia Gamethread

5 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

There's a video game!? :novembersnow:

PlayStation 2 and Xbox classic from Rockstar. Pretty sure you can get it on PS4 through PSN. Sure the same would hold true for Xbox Live, but don't quote me on it.

33 minutes ago, Val said:

You thought I was a guy? Was it weird for you that I kept asking for Salami? 😂😂

I didn’t necessarily think you were a guy, I just scrolled and usually there’s a clear indication on display and about 30 males trying to impress... maybe I didn’t notice if that was actually happening. 🤣

Also, thanks for the help everyone.   Maybe I should have stopped feeling my salami long enough to have taken in the rules of the game, then I wouldn’t be bothering you all and oblivious to what the fuck is going on 🤣

3 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

I didn’t necessarily think you were a guy, I just scrolled and usually there’s a clear indication on display and about 30 males trying to impress... maybe I didn’t notice if that was actually happening. 🤣

We're too cool to lose our shit over females here. Or gay, but I'm going with cool.

4 hours ago, Deadstar said:

There are 2 of us ladies playing mafia. Dunno how many gays are

Got anything else?

What do you make of GnRLiars game?

Can someone post a synopsis of the movie and specifically the interaction and relationships the various gangs have with eachother.  I know that's asking a lot, so if anyone has a good link, I'd be appreciative.  

vote Popcorn 

what I said I’m  voting Popcorn 

what

he’s dirty

what 

he’s filthy 

This little bastard spends all that time writing that paragraph instead of just Wikipedia the movie I don’t think so

2 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

And what makes him dirty? The argument that someone is quiet didnt work to good with @arnold layne... Why the rush again?

It did work with Arnold layne. Manhattan are the bad guys

5 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Can someone post a synopsis of the movie and specifically the interaction and relationships the various gangs have with eachother.  I know that's asking a lot, so if anyone has a good link, I'd be appreciative.  

This is __extremely__ weak play

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

This little bastard spends all that time writing that paragraph instead of just Wikipedia the movie I don’t think so

Not to mention that the film has already been summarized--quite well--in this very thread

8 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Got anything else?

What do you make of GnRLiars game?

It's confusing as fuck for me, so it's quite a relief to see that even the seasoned players are a bit flummoxed. 

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

This is __extremely__ weak play

6 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

vote Popcorn 

what I said I’m  voting Popcorn 

what

he’s dirty

what 

he’s filthy 

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Not to mention that the film has already been summarized--quite well--in this very thread

If you'll recall, I was the one who led the charge against Arnold.  But then his font didn't turn up red, so I was confused.  But you yourself said it was a good thing he was gone.  

So I asked for synopsis or little chart, not to be drawn up by someone here, but like a good link that someone found.

But that's fine, go ahead and vote me off.  It's what you two do in every game anyway.  Of course JB usually is able to convince all the new posters/players to follow him since he's the admin.  That always makes for a fun game dynamic.  

I dunno, I guess I just wish we could play regular mafia without all the gimmicks and extra shit.  Oh well, vote me off, I don't really care to be honest.  

I'm gonna jump in here to quell some confusion. 

The game is loosely based on the movie. 

We have the gangs, but the protagonist gang is dead.

In the movie, everyone was against The Warriors, I didn't structure the game that way. 

Of you have any questions PM me