• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

State of Gross

Axl: “Mommy beta, make the leaks stop!!!!!”     beta: “fernando, here’s some scissors. Now go cut the internet cable outside the house.”

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stoymatic said:

You called the shit yesterday so my faith is fully invest in you

but will it be an edited version?

No clue but look at it this way, there’s lots of disgruntled mouths who are pissed off with the small slice of Pie they’ve been served by Rick

1 minute ago, Stoymatic said:

You called the shit yesterday so my faith is fully invest in you

but will it be an edited version?

if so I'm getting a few friends together and we are going to be paying a man who should be on my 600lb life from Orlando a visit and we will take the whole lot then we are going to north or south Carolina to take the rest and we will leak the whole Fucking lot 

So, after this leaks, how many genuine songs do we have left? I think I remember Bill saying Perhaps, Eye On You, State of Grace, Nothing and Quick Song were the only new ones with vocals left, then he later got info that Nothing just has one repeating line and Quick Song only has "Axl noises." So just Perhaps and Eye On You left, or have I missed something? Of course there's The General, Soul Monster, Down by the Ocean, Berlin, Seven, Zodiac and Ides of March (all but the first two big maybes, actually), but I doubt those will leak since they're not part of the storage locker demos, at least not in completr forms in the cases of Zodiac and Berlin/Oklahoma.