auad

NITLT Fall 2019 Tour Official Thread

Guys, I didn’t want this to be played live. Not because I don’t like the song - I love this song! - but because I thought Alex will do a Mickey shit voice all around it.

But he did only in verses. Chorus IS GREAT. 

FUUCK. I got cucked again. This brought happiness to my soul. It reminded me that even when he is SO fat, I still love this band.

I turned into faggot, fuck.

Locomotive was surprisingly good. As good as could've been reasonably expected anyway... he didn't mickey his way through the entire thing and actually sounded good for parts of it. Clearly rehearsed it once or twice but credit where it's due. Slash was really good on it too.

He sang that really well and seemed to enjoy it too. Got to be good for them to be mixing shit up a bit 

Fuck me, that was actually decent.  Drop Coma for that, and it is a positive step forward. 

Fortus was like "fuck we are doing something different?"         

-I like how they had video ready to go in background

2 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Shitty quality video of Locomotive surfaces with Axl sounding like absolute shit but buried in low quality. Faggots: “Axl don't sound too bad here!” Take that shit to mygina where it belongs.

He was horrific to my ears for about 80 % of it

I didn't say Axl sounded good.

I only said I think it's fucking awesome that this amazing song was finally brought back.

It took a long fucking time over the years as songs like Estranged and Coma and Civil War and Double Talkin Jive and Yesterdays were brought back into the set. On the rare nights where they'd play TWAT or Catcher instead of shit like Madagascar or Sorry, it felt like a pretty damn ideal setlist.

Now we have LocoMotive too.

If we ever get Breakdown, even once....this will be me.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Shitty quality video of Locomotive surfaces with Axl sounding like absolute shit but buried in low quality. Faggots: “Axl don't sound too bad here!” Take that shit to mygina where it belongs.

Axl sounds like motherfucking Pavarotti on this compared to the catastrophe now known as coma