auad

NITLT Fall 2019 Tour Official Thread

Guns N’ Roses has chosen Bishop Gunn, Blackberry Smoke, Dirty Honey, Shooter Jennings, and Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown as the openers for the upcoming dates of the Not In This Lifetime Tour this fall. Kicking off their first US tour dates in 2019, this includes two nights at Las Vegas’ legendary Colosseum at Caesars Palace, their most intimate venue since the 2017 performance at The Apollo Theater. GNR will also make highly anticipated stops at major festivals, along with two goliaths Mexico dates at stadiums in Guadalajara and Tijuana. Tickets are on sale now at the link below. Watch a teaser trailer for the dates now!

Dirty Honey with GnR!  @Gordon Comstock

Guns-N-Roses-press-photos-with-permissio

Guns N’ Roses Tour Dates 2019:

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 Charlotte, NC Spectrum Center Shooter Jennings

Saturday, September 28, 2019 Louisville, KY Louder Than Life Festival Ice Cube*

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 Jacksonville, FL VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena Shooter Jennings

Friday, October 4, 2019 Austin, TX Austin City Limits The Raconteurs*

Monday, October 7, 2019 Wichita, KS INTRUST Bank Arena Bishop Gunn

Friday, October 11, 2019 Austin, TX Austin City Limits The Raconteurs*

Sunday, October 13, 2019 Manchester, TN Exit 111 Festival Deftones*

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 Lincoln, NE Pinnacle Bank Arena Blackberry Smoke

Friday, October 18, 2019 Guadalajara, MX Estadio Jalisco

Sunday, October 20, 2019 Tijuana, MX Estadio Caliente

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK Chesapeake Energy Arena Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown

Friday, October 25, 2019 New Orleans, LA Voodoo Festival Brandi Carlile*

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT Vivint Smart Home Arena Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown

Friday, November 1, 2019 Las Vegas, NV The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Dirty Honey

Saturday, November 2, 2019 Las Vegas, NV The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Dirty Honey

* Festival Play with artist performing directly prior to Guns N’ Roses

full shit:

http://www.ghostcultmag.com/guns-n-roses-taps-bishop-gunn-blackberry-smoke-dirty-honey-shooter-jennings-and-tyler-bryant-the-shakedown-for-not-in-this-lifetime-tour/

No opener for Guadalajara? Good luck trying to shift the 4400 remaining golden circle tickets at 3300 pesos, then.

9 hours ago, auad said:

Bishop Gunn, Blackberry Smoke, Dirty Honey, Shooter Jennings, and Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown

So now they also have supports that are named just like CD era songs? RAD!!

8 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

the two constants of every tour:

AXL ROSE IS FATTER THAN EVER

NO NEW SONGS WILL BE PLAYED

Didn't you know they played their BRAND NEW SINGLE on the 2018 tour? Don't forget the NEWER, FATTER, MOUSIER Axl Rose version of Slither. What more do you people want?

Eh......honestly, I'd still go if they were in my town.

Nov 1 and 2 in Vegas......Nov 4 is my birthday.   Should I fly out and see Axl's fat ass shimmy onstage as a gift to myself?

Nah.  Not a chance.

But like I said, if they come back to Japan, I'm sure I'd go again.  Of course there's no new music, Axl's a fat wheezing grandma, and the setlist is exactly the same.   But it was FUN.   Concerts are FUN.   It's not as fat and shit when you're there in person.

According to this relation on Slash talking in SiriusXM:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/d1xopw/were_working_on_new_material_which_is_really/

About the upcoming album: "We're just doing this one run in the states and a couple dates in Mexico end of this month into November. That's it for Guns for now, and I think we have something coming up in March as far as touring is concerned. But then, obviously, everybody knows that we're working on new material, which is really exciting, and so, that's really primarily what the focus is. There's nothing in the Terminator movie, by the way."

About the upcoming concerts: There's a couple different things that we're talking about doing, that are sort of in the works to do. That we're planning on doing. So, I'll just leave it at that."

So no new music for now. Maybe one new cover?

Look at these fat fucks with nothing to gain and nothing to lose.

Was watching House of Blues last night. Good times, that was a band that had something to prove. 

Alex always ruins good stuff. 

1 hour ago, default_ said:

Look at these fat fucks with nothing to gain and nothing to lose.

Was watching House of Blues last night. Good times, that was a band that had something to prove. 

Alex always ruins good stuff. 

They had to prove they were not a circus act 

4 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/d1xopw/were_working_on_new_material_which_is_really/

About the upcoming album: "We're just doing this one run in the states and a couple dates in Mexico end of this month into November. That's it for Guns for now, and I think we have something coming up in March as far as touring is concerned. But then, obviously, everybody knows that we're working on new material, which is really exciting, and so, that's really primarily what the focus is. There's nothing in the Terminator movie, by the way."

About the upcoming concerts: There's a couple different things that we're talking about doing, that are sort of in the works to do. That we're planning on doing. So, I'll just leave it at that."

*yawn*

11 minutes ago, maynard said:

They had to prove they were not a circus act 

That too. It was cringe watching them play the old songs, but playing Nuguns stuff? It was good.

6 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

So no new music for now. Maybe one new cover?

Slash does an amazing Fontus impression.

They are working on new music but they will have to stop everything for the nitl 2019 then they will resume working new music but there's exploiting stupid South Americans tour 2020 then they will resume working on new album then they will play european festivals 2020 then new album work but then there's asia tour 2020....

4 hours ago, The pro towel waver said:

Yeah I hope 4rtus and Frank get fired and I could care less about Melissa Reese because basically she's useless

She can serve to relax the band guys before and after the shows.

4 hours ago, maynard said:

They are working on new music but they will have to stop everything for the nitl 2019 then they will resume working new music but there's exploiting stupid South Americans tour 2020 then they will resume working on new album then they will play european festivals 2020 then new album work but then there's asia tour 2020....

One idea, which I know will never happen ... would be guys release one song a month over a year. They release one song each month, test it at concerts, and eventually release it on a full album by adding two covers.