8 minutes ago, bran said:

After reading the last two or three pages, the wall got about 20 feet higher. So let's build that Wall and make Brazil pay for it.

Underrated post!!!!!....

1 minute ago, Amir said:

I don't think that's actually Fernando.

You sure? Recently someone posted a bunch of miscellaneous info about the Truthtards and their Youtube antics and that Fernando account apologized and asked if there was anything GN'R could then the thread was deleted. 

3 hours ago, Faxl Rows said:

Has Dadud acknowledged those texts threatening Rick's family? 

He said that they were MSL's words and Wanker was just passing the information on. 

The lunatics have taken over the asylum

32 minutes ago, bran said:

After reading the last two or three pages, the wall got about 20 feet higher. So let's build that Wall and make Brazil pay for it.

I just tried to register here to see if people love me. But then I found out I already had an account. Now I don't know which side of the wall I should be on. This is all so confusing! 

13 minutes ago, magisme said:

YOU ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TERROR!!!

Nah man, there is no black and white. In fact we're all grey. 
Except for maybe MSL. I don't want to be in one category with that guy.  

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

If there's no black and white, how do I know which neighborhoods to get scared in?

The ones where you get stabbed a lot. 

1 hour ago, Deadstar said:

So this is acceptable but 'retard' isn't. 

What did you say about you having morals?

HYPOCRITE

because there are rules on the discord. not here. all the shit thomas "got away with" was before i started enforcing some kind of semblance of rules.

3 minutes ago, Dadud said:

because there are rules on the discord. not here. all the shit thomas "got away with" was before i started enforcing some kind of semblance of rules.

You can go back to your dickord and continue to nurse on Walkers dick while MSL fucks you from behind with promises of new songs just enjoy the ride! 

We do not need rules here this is not mygaynr or here today gay tomorrow!

2 hours ago, JordanRose said:

You sure? Recently someone posted a bunch of miscellaneous info about the Truthtards and their Youtube antics and that Fernando account apologized and asked if there was anything GN'R could then the thread was deleted. 

🤷‍♂️Who knows? More importantly, who cares? :P All a bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with hearing music, couldn't give two shits now that we have four pretty awesome previously unheard tracks :)

5 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I took off the post and just messaged him. 

tbf i didn't think of that at all 😂

16 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

ginsburg can't keel over soon enough

I honestly think this is why the Kavanaugh shit is coming up again. She doesn't have long and they know Trump appointing another judge basically kills their agenda for 50 years. Shit that constantly gets overturned by the second circuit of appeals will now to a 6-3 Supreme Court in favor of conservatives.

The New York Times had to walk the story back last night because the "victim" talked about in this book says she doesn't even recall this incident.