Come on @Dadud you got something to say instead of walkers old picture of me used from the time him and Warchild doxxed me ?

come on be edgey and use actual words because I sure as fuck don’t think you understand what you are doing 

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

Come on @Dadud you got something to say instead of walkers old picture of me used from the time him and Warchild doxxed me ?

come on be edgey and use actual words because I sure as fuck don’t think you understand what you are doing 

clearly too boomer to understand. dont you have Cruzes to sell to 80 year olds? why are you peddling bullshit about these leaks? 

Just observing as an outsider here...

It’s a bit weird and coincidental that Walker the cum guzzler has been unbanned on discord and all of a sudden his agenda against Bill has been taken up by others....  May be just a coincidence.  If it is to cosy up to him in hopes of getting leaks, you would be better served pissing against the wind.

Discord will never survive after leaks dry up.  Maybe if an album is released it will liven up.  Most people won’t care to read about Walker the cuck’s aftershow meeting with Assad and his mother.

Just now, Salsh Borski said:

Discord will never survive after leaks dry up.  Maybe if an album is released it will liven up.  Most people won’t care to read about Walker the cuck’s aftershow meeting with Assad and his mother.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, Dadud said:

maxresdefault.jpg

You shouldn’t take the fact that people only use it to get leaks personally buddy.  

Why don’t you unban MSL too?  You’d get more bodies in... he’s being fed everything by Walker anyway, just let him back in...

Hey dadud, go suck some nerd cock on your faggot nerd chat server. Fuck outta here you wetback geek

You may aswell boot all the guys n gals from here.  We seem to be pretty good at sharing around leaks amongst ourselves... The only thing left to do on discord after you take the leak part away is to observe a bunch of schmucks talk utter shit and drivel that no one gives a fuck about and pretend it’s interesting just incase one of the boring fucks post a link 36 seconds quicker than you’d get it in a PM here... maybe that’s just me though, that has no interest small talking with people from boards that I stay clear of.

Do you think they have done really wacky image things with my picture yet ?

i mean damn bruh that’s cool I hope you got some real zingers.

ya know yesterday they got banned from htgth in 2019 

they are some wild and crazy hipsters I tell ya.

4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Do you think they have done really wacky image things with my picture yet ?

i mean damn bruh that’s cool I hope you got some real zingers.

ya know yesterday they got banned from htgth in 2019 

they are some wild and crazy hipsters I tell ya.

I don’t want to defend you too much bill, they might spread vicious rumors about how genuine my salami links are

Just now, Salsh Borski said:

I don’t want to defend you too much bill, they might spread vicious rumors about how genuine my salami links are

I understand sir. Boy howdy they sure are going roast me. I mean dadud is a legendary poster very important person you remember that time he did that thing or said that other thing . 

I mean you must remember him from before the last 2 months. Oh wait you don’t either ?

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

It's time for Dadud and every other useless faggot who signed up in the last two months to go.

We need to make a list of the decent ones who can say. If someone doesn't make the list, they are presumed faggot and have to go back.

This

I really don't understand how just the other day Assad and Wanker were exchanging private jokes on Reddit when Wanker has been dealing and trading in leaks for years. Then again, I remember Assad getting in hot water for sending his South American mates songs back in the day. Wonder if Axl ever found out about that. 

4 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

I really don't understand how just the other day Assad and Wanker were exchanging private jokes on Reddit when Wanker has been dealing and trading in leaks for years. Then again, I remember Assad getting in hot water for sending his South American mates songs back in the day. Wonder if Axl ever found out about that. 

I don't think that's actually Fernando.