Just now, Donald Trump said:

He probably just found out that Fernando is selling GNR laundry bags. I would be pissed too.

Maybe axl forgot to take his happy pills and found out the horrible truths about what team Brazil have been doing and might fire the fuck out of the leeches

8 minutes ago, The pro towel waver said:

Maybe axl forgot to take his happy pills and found out the horrible truths about what team Brazil have been doing and might fire the fuck out of the leeches

Here's to hoping Axl's throwing all their shit out to the curb as we speak.

1 minute ago, Dr. Brownstone said:

Here's to hoping Axl's throwing all there shit out to the curb as we speak.

I doubt that will ever happen. Even the idea of removing TB from management seems highly unlikely.

Just now, Tremolo said:

I doubt that will ever happen. Even the idea of removing TB from management seems highly unlikely.

Not if he finds out Fernando has been threatening families and children and Fernando has been lying to axl for years to save his own ass and making sure axl doesn't know about leaks and paying hoarders with axl's money not to leak shit so I find it hard for axl to forgive a piece of shit who puts threats against families and threating people over YouTube videos.I hope tb gets exposed for what they really are

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Axl is currently flipping the fuck out on team brazil and universal music. :rofl-lol:

another thing I was recently informed of but not verified. But it’s pretty cool so I’ll share. The rumor is Tonto and The General are currently available for trade.

This is taken from my vagina. They are talking about you.#themoreyouknow.Dont shoot the messenger niggas

"The person you're getting this information is a joke.  

He's not an "insider."  

He's been wrong more times than right to the point where he's just playing a guessing game and seeing what sticks.  According to this "insider" GNR was suppose to be done a year or two ago and Axl was going to be touring and recording with AC/DC.  

When that didn't pan out he deleted his account at another forum, removed his posts, but now is somehow positioning himself as some sort of bonafide insider again.  

The guy is a sad and pathetic joke and not to be taken seriously.  

That said, I think anyone here with half a brain could put two and two together and guess that Axl ain't happy with what's transpired in the last four or five weeks.  As @RussTCB said, hopefully Axl sees how much joy it's bringing his fans but all things considered, it's not much of a wager to assume Axl ain't loving some of his life's work is spilling out onto the internet in a manner and form not of his choosing"

It's like the few insufferable faggots who used to fringepost on mygina have now become that entire forum. Sad!

It's MyGNRSafeSpace. What do you expect? At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if any one of us who hasn't been there in years logged on to find our accounts banned with either no reason or a ridiculous one like "harassment outside of the site." All because we said or did something to hurt the owner's feelings or go against his political views. Or, horror of horrors, we've been enjoying leaks from the band the site is dedicated to!

All they would need to do is hit up 😁 evader let him mix these demos.

Put out a 12 inch vinyl Ep only and we would eat this shit up! Hell we would buy multiple copies at least I would!

Fuck the toy trucks and laundry bags!!!!