Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

2 hours ago, magisme said:

I think we all know what MSL was going to do with the kids.

Probably deep-fry them and eat them.

Talk about battered children:o

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

Axl is currently flipping the fuck out on team brazil and universal music. :rofl-lol:

another thing I was recently informed of but not verified. But it’s pretty cool so I’ll share. The rumor is Tonto and The General are currently available for trade.

And to rub more salt in the wounds does axl know about Fernando allowing families getting threatened?

35 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Axl is currently flipping the fuck out on team brazil and universal music. :rofl-lol:

another thing I was recently informed of but not verified. But it’s pretty cool so I’ll share. The rumor is Tonto and The General are currently available for trade.

That can not be good for the fate of a potential release, can it?

Axl should be pissed. If he was planning to do a couple months of shows and then finalize the new album.....and then a bunch of tracks leak. 

But no sympathy from me.  Dude should have released this album nine years ago. Release music and you don’t  have to worry about leaks. So this is his fault. 

Also....fuck off with the “its The labels fault. They were holding out for the final album until Slash came back.”  I’m not a band manager or a lawyer. But hhmm.  How about “Mr Label Exec, I feel you and get where you are coming from. Let’s release this 2010 album and then if Slash ever comes back and we make an album, I give your label the exclusive rights to it.”  Or just adjust your deal with the label, instead of owing them one album change it to two albums. 

LA Guns releases an album every 2-3 years. If Axl Fucking Rose wanted to release music I guarantee you the label would work with him to do so. 

37 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

The positives that might come of this situation is that team Brazil get fired

8 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Axl should be pissed. If he was planning to do a couple months of shows and then finalize the new album.....and then a bunch of tracks leak. 

But no sympathy from me.  Dude should have released this album nine years ago. Release music and you don’t  have to worry about leaks.

I'm wondering if he's pissed because he thinks it will hurt the release or if it's because he's aware of the positive reception of the tracks? Or just pissed in general we have the songs? I just hope we still supposedly have an album or some kind of release coming

45 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I'm not gonna get too excited since it is just a rumor, but oh god please let it be true. That phone clip of The General was great even with the crowd of voices over it. I wanna hear it for real. Please, if one more leaks, let it be this.

Does this version of Tonto have vocals on it?

Just now, Pskihq92 said:

I'm wondering if he's pissed because he thinks it will hurt the release or if it's because he's aware if the positive reception of the tracks? Or just pissed in general we have the songs? I just hope we still supposedly have an album or some kind if release coming

He's pissed because Fernando has been lying to him for years and he has just found out idk if axl knows about Fernando allowing families getting threatened but Fernando is in hot shit 

14 minutes ago, magisme said:

Slow down. We have 2 objectively good songs, Atlas and SOG. I like Silkworms but I understand it's not objectively good. Hard School is objectively bad and Perhaps would have been an average song on CD.

It feels like a lot because we've had nothing for over a decade, but it's really not much. There's no album here yet. Just a couple of songs. Not even a very good EP as of right now.

I don’t think any song can be “objectively” decided 😂

for example: subjectively I think Atlas is average, and SOG is terrible. Perhaps is one of the best songs from this band, and hard school is my all time favorite rocker from nuGNR.

1 minute ago, CoBrA2168 said:

I don’t think any song can be “objectively” decided 😂

for example: subjectively I think Atlas is average, and SOG is terrible. Perhaps is one of the best songs from this band, and hard school is my all time favorite rocker from nuGNR.

>disrespecting the IBO like this

I literally can't even.

24 minutes ago, The pro towel waver said:

He's pissed because Fernando has been lying to him for years and he has just found out idk if axl knows about Fernando allowing families getting threatened but Fernando is in hot shit 

You don’t know that. It’s just a guess.

3 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

*10 minute tool song with maynard child-rapist keenan singing the same lyric over and over over the same unchanging guitar riff*

brazilian rustycage: omg, best thing ever

Wait. 

Is the singer of Tool actually a chomo? Disgusting if true. 

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Because of what? Just the leaks? Did Axl find out about how TB dealt with MSL? Is this about the youtube takedowns and threats?

All of the above?