Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

State Of Grace is yet another song that could've been big in 1998-2002.

It's the most industrial sounding song we've heard from the CD sessions. The vocals are weird and cool, even if the 2nd half of the song sounds incomplete.

Is this the song that was supposed to just have "Axl noises"? There's some parts where the lyrics sound incomplete but overall, that wasn't accurate.

edit: if anyone can't find a link, quote this and I'll help you out

HelP Me, please.

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

Imagine being the label dude who told Axl "you've got three songs here".......that dude has been destroyed on the various forums.

But now Imagine Axl bringing him: Scraped, Silkworms, Shacklers, State of Grace and an album full of songs like that. Maybe the label dude wasn't a prick after all.

That was Bob Ezrin, a producer (not a suit and tie guy from the label).

The guy cleaned up and polished Strays by Jane’s Addiction, turned it into a good rock album that doesn’t sound like JA. There’s no way he’d try to envision Axl’s ideas.

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

So i'm only here to provide the facts and real news

i cannot trust my report earlier that MSL was selling songs.  So i am categorizing that as fake news until further notice.

I can verify that grenade cd is real also @troccoli

I never mean to post fake news or mislead any of you.

I am eating the shit sandwich right now.

The source i have are numerous but the stories above were only sourced by 3 people. I should have done a better job.

I apologize to the whole GNR community on the 2 stories i mentioned above.

The good news is that my sources on the the upcoming releases are trusted and were the same sources on the AFD remaster back in 2017.

No worries, you do the best we can sir, and we all appreciate it!

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

So i'm only here to provide the facts and real news

i cannot trust my report earlier that MSL was selling songs.  So i am categorizing that as fake news until further notice.

I can verify that grenade cd is real also @troccoli

I never mean to post fake news or mislead any of you.

I am eating the shit sandwich right now.

The source i have are numerous but the stories above were only sourced by 3 people. I should have done a better job.

I apologize to the whole GNR community on the 2 stories i mentioned above.

The good news is that my sources on the the upcoming releases are trusted and were the same sources on the AFD remaster back in 2017.

Ouch....

12 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Imagine being the label dude who told Axl "you've got three songs here".......that dude has been destroyed on the various forums.

But now Imagine Axl bringing him: Scraped, Silkworms, Shacklers, State of Grace and an album full of songs like that. Maybe the label dude wasn't a prick after all.

Yeah skeeter I agree. 

I am grateful for the opportunity to hear these leaks but they seem extremely generic to me.

47 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

anyone who doesnt like state of grace belongs in josh's von jobi thread

It's cool but nothing special. Axl sounds like an old lady. Very hard to take it seriously. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

image0.png

FAT msl is now claiming that he only "wanted to give Rick advice" and that walker didn't communicate his intentions correctly

MSL vs Rick in a kids on a pole match? 

14 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

*10 minute tool song with maynard child-rapist keenan singing the same lyric over and over over the same unchanging guitar riff*

brazilian rustycage: omg, best thing ever

Take some fresh air. Take some time off. You're cool. Have a good weekend.