Bill Brasky

Stuff You Don’t Know

4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I do. Studio acoustic 

I don't. 2001-02 version they used to do live was cool though. Much better than "give me some reggae".

8 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

So it looks like the value of the of the instrumentals and perhaps , kohd acoustic have dropped ..... again 

rut row shit bags

tenor.gif?itemid=5611355

Is Perhaps the piano heavy studio ballad you were referring to, or is there another one on that 21st disc?

...What am I saying. It's Axl Rose. There's always a god damn ballad.

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I posted, but am not the one selling.  I advised to just post pictures, take offers (if any), and negotiate.  She opted to go a different route.  I bought a Sterling Sound AFD tape from her, nothing special about it, just wanted it from a completest point of view.  And fortunately I did not have to pay 500 for it.  I didn't buy these because any spare $ I have right now is currently earmarked for other projects (I sometimes wonder if it's better to rent than own, ugh!).

3 hours ago, Haters Gonna Hate said:

Imagine paying 500 dollars to listen to It’s so Easy with the guitars louder

I hear you.

2 hours ago, The pro towel waver said:

Yeah and all the demos that are on these tapes are on the afd reissue 

I would imagine.  But maybe not?

Of all the songs rerecorded by the 99 lineup, why does KoHD have to be one of the few (maybe the only one) with new vocals? Nothing really against the song, aside from how bloated and drawn out it is live, but c'mon. Though I guess it is a very Axl move - recording the original album, replacing two of the tracks, and then only laying down vocals for one of the ones not even originally on the record, and the one that's a cover at that.

This of the leaks left people more insane and unbalanced than usual.

how funny is this:
"Imagine paying 500 dollars to listen to It's easy with the guitars louder" ??

not funny at all.. the already strange sense of humor here got worse.

what's the point of this thread? none! This is the worst thread in the history of this forum...by far!

geez:facepalm:

A4Zj.gif

tenor.gif

Is there not an Axl hanger on that isn’t up for the ole power grab? All they’d need to do is tell Axl the whole truth about what’s been going on and poof, they might be the new manager of gnr 

1 minute ago, Stoymatic said:

tenor.gifIs there not an Axl hanger on that isn’t up for the ole power grab? All they’d need to do is tell Axl the whole truth about what’s been going on and poof, they might be the new manager of gnr 

That's it I'm going to Malibu to tell Axl everything